Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grenade Launcher Kids from BF2 have infested COD4 - gbye, cya in next decent game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bisley_Bob View Post
    I really didn't understand that
    I was basely saying that the nade launder in CoD4 is better in many ways then the one from Battlefield 2.

Comment

• Well, if you don't like my grenade launcher, leave, because i'm not stopping!

Comment

• Re: Grenade Launcher Kids from BF2 have infested COD4 - gbye, cya in next decent game.
        Goodbye, I hope to never see you in CoD4 nor in any other game.

Comment

• I just kick the noob-tubes from my server

Comment

• Originally posted by blank1 View Post
            Basically interpreted: "It could be worse." *cough* jets *cough*
            Well, the air strikes are kind of similar.

Comment

• But people cant whore an airstrike can they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bisley_Bob View Post
                Well, the air strikes are kind of similar.
                I don't as much mind the Airstrikes, as I do the choppers.
                you can't shoot down the jets, but you can hide or outrun them, but with the choppers, the only way to get ruin of them is to shoot them down or wait for them to leave to refuel.
                The choppers scray me WAY more then the jets do.
                with the jets your just like: "o crap, better run or get a good hiding spot"
                with the choppers, however, your like "OMG shoot it down!!!!, before it gets us!!!"

lol

Comment

• Too bad I don`t give a fcuk if others have fun or not.
                  Some folks must have issues they need to resolve. At least there is some honesty in the braggadocio.

Comment

• Actually, the grenade launcher requires a hefty amount of skill to use. You have to know how far to lead your target or how high up to move your xhair to compensate for the grenade's arc. And no, it is not an instagib all the time, I use the GL, and half the time when someone is coming and i fire it down a stairwell or something it never explodes. IMHO, the gl takes skill to use and you guys need to calm down and find a way to get around it, like strafing which works for me 60% of the time.

To the OP: Goodbye and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT]
                      But people cant whore an airstrike can they?
                      the airstriks in bf2 are bull, no respectable army would be swooped down on to where you can see there cockpit & bombed without bringing that plane down.
                      even america , great planes they have, depend on stealth & dark to "survive" one bombing raid , even over little iraq.
                      so the airstrikes are a joke to me in bf2 vanilla.

the 203 isnt a joke, it handles in the game "Close" to how in real life. so ya'lljust gonnna have to learn how to deal with/counter this weapon.:nod:

Comment

• 90% of the time i die i die from

grenadesspam, martyrdom, grenlaunchers, or jumping/strafing LMGs shooting over the half map....

if ur stats look else ur a camper .....

the maps are just to small for those heavy dmg stuff

@IG realism
                        who cares about realism its a video game so adjust it dammed, i dont care if GL or LMGs are that strong in RL too...
                        u want realism ok ur allowed 1 dead per cd key... thats realism

i dont like crying... but after 1 week of intense MP playing iam already loosing the fun... hope some proper mods/patches come out soon so the money wasnt waisted
                        but iam kinda sure that something will be done cuz more and more ppl start complaining bout the same issues...

Comment

• Originally posted by sender View Post

@IG realism
                          who cares about realism its a video game so adjust it dammed, i dont care if GL or LMGs are that strong in RL too...
                          u want realism ok ur allowed 1 dead per cd key... thats realism

alot do like realism, and you will never get it truly in a video game, but i think what most mean (i know i do) is get as close as you can, c4 jumping, bunnyhopping etc all that arcade stuff is fine if you like it, wear it out. but some like to try to get a game with as much realism as the electronic age allows.
                          i think AA you only get one life per game, but the games are short i think.

Comment

• i like realism too but not if it destroys the overall fun in game thats what i wanted to say...

they need to find better balance between realizm and fun... u cant have all thats weapons of massdestruction in a game with 5m² mapsizes

Comment

• If your worried about noob tubes throw smoked let him waste his shot and rush......

Comment

• Dont let the guy with the gl get the high ground,its much harder aiming flat then from a high point.

Comment

Working...
                                X