Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2ASSAULT MOD public beta V.7.117 CLIENT\SERVER FILES. supports sp,coop,mutli!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2ASSAULT MOD public beta V.7.117 CLIENT\SERVER FILES. supports sp,coop,mutli!

whts the class system like?
    first i seen an spec ops guy w/ and m4
    and again w/ a scar
    i seen a plain and cool new AK7 on the mec

and a BLACK? G3? w/ silencer?

whats going on?

Comment

Re: BF2ASSAULT MOD public beta V.7.117 CLIENT\SERVER FILES. supports sp,coop,mutli!

class system is the same. though we might plant"ADVANCED" kits on the map or somthing. sorta like how halo places special weapons. who knows =) also

if u read the front page. theirs new skins and the sort. that was a supressed mp5 . werew adding alot more for the FULL release. including a trailer. once i finish the build.

Comment

well i played it this morning
        OMFG
        its as good as PR
        the bots are still kinda nooby but they are kool
        i love Karkand
        the bots have become medic whores

Comment

glad . and itl get better. adn im doing some work for pr so when .6 full comes out. chek it out =) also bf2assault like i said. well get a ton of new gooedies. an rpg. an m14? a new set of tanks? YUP.

Comment

Canucks in assault!!!!!

Comment

i got an idea that a 50cal fired(sniper rifle) kicks up dirt around him. much like a tank does.=)

Comment

did you make the weaps your self or have you asked some mod teams if you can include them in your mod

Comment

i got permission from the mod teams =)

Comment

Post some new Iwo pics plz I'm dl'ing now.

Comment

il get some pictures up later today. =)

some stuff in this pic IS NOT in 7.117 its from the build im working on. including contributions from pr

Comment

Can you host your own server and have mates join to play coop against bots?

Comment

yeah u can but theres a code in the mod that messes up every map with a bridge. so only a handful really work online. i fixed it and i might create a patch soon\or release a larger patch with more content and the fix.

Comment

Is the download link for the client files valid? I dl'd the server ones just fine.

I have dl'd it several times and its coming up as an invalid archive. I tried the latests winzip 11.1 to.

anyone have another link?

thanks

Comment

filefront client

http://battlefield2.filefront.com/fi...ault_Mod;78969
                              other thread leads to file cloud links
                              http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114968

let me know if all the links work\fail etc.

Comment

This mod sound fun and I'm downloading it right now

Comment

Working...
                                X