Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok i think this has got outta control..ive seen this thread a while back but couldnt be bothered..now 9 pages on i finnaly decide to have a look at the "Confessions of a stat whore" and i see politcs crap and other foshizzle...

Lets gt this therad back on topic..were all stat whores inside..some are just afraid to admit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
      So this chart means its a better place to live?

Its just statistics, with our freedoms here (whats left of them) and our economic & educational opportunities, there is allways gonna be a small portion that is here thats gonna stink up the place, like when you watch the news over there , you see the worst of america, same as we see it here, but if you dont live here then you really dont know now do you?
      im not trashin norway or any country, im sure there great places to live, i think im just saying were not as bad a place to be as you think.

Well that chart basically means that the awerage guy in Norway (or now Icealand) has more money, lives more healthy and lives longer than an average guy in the US. It that doesnt meen that hte life quality is better then idk

If america was the bully that people say & think, hell we'd own half of europe, japan, the whole middle east if we wanted it. kuwait & iraq would be american, its stupid i think to hear people say were bullies.

US cant invade other countries now because China and Russia would "get pissed". Putin already warned the US that if they attack Iran, he would help Iran.

yeah i agree were not perfect, i think we should of kept our nose outta iraq, but fact is , hussein provoked it on by throwin the inspectors out. just like iran & korea is tryn there best to provoke a load of crap right now.

Economical blokade would work alot better than an invasion.

who can say if hussein hadden thrown out the inspectors & quit cooperating that the usa & allies would of invaded? Only some schuck IMO.

Again, an economican blokade would work better.

Comment

• Originally posted by waaah_wah
        US cant invade other countries now because China and Russia would "get pissed". Putin already warned the US that if they attack Iran, he would help Iran................
        One things for sure, china & russia dont scare the united stats, the stats is just smart & realize it would take a lot of money & resource & they will bend over backwards to avoid it no doubt.
        and china , & russia dont want a piece of the usa either.

But they had there chance to invade long time ago when china was still with carts & horses & russia got there teeth kicked in by germany. instead we helped them. so i still dont understand why peep say that stuff.

Comment

• Derailed.

Locked.

Comment

Working...
          X