New bugs after Patch 1.40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bugs after Patch 1.40

Please post here any new in-game bugs or problems you have encounterd after installing the lastest patch.

I will start it off....

I dont think the new kit custimisation feature works totally. Sometimes i'll come back in and realise it's saved items that I never chose or use e.g. smoke grenade. Or sometimes one slot is empty.

I dunno if this happens to others, but occasionly I would spot someone out, and the enemies red dot doesn't last long on the minimap!

I haven't had a chance to play any multi since the patch came out. =( But a buddy of mine has and he noticed the same thing about the saved kits.

I did do a quick round of single player after patching (just to get the grind of the shader optimization out of the way for when I do get to really sit down and play), and I noticed the Squad Leader drones are fairly constantly exploding and respawning and exploding and respawning and exploding and respawning and exploding and respawning and... I think you get the idea now... it was crazy... the slightest brush against anything, drone explodes and respawns... if they weren't signal flares giving you position away before the patch, they sure as hell are now. =(

Comment

New kit customisation?

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
        New kit customisation?
        nope this has only being going around for 6-7 months now

Comment

i wonder how many people even d/l this patch, because many i know, including myself have moved on to the newer released games.

I might check out HT at some point though.

Comment

Not really a bug but something that has to be fixed. In you stats where it shows all the maps and your best round, there is no highway tampa

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
              Not really a bug but something that has to be fixed. In you stats where it shows all the maps and your best round, there is no highway tampa
              :laugh:

Comment

This is not a bug either... (sorry OP) But i noticed when i installed the patch, and modified my kits for the first time, all kits had only light armour (checkbox not checked).

After playing some yesterday, i noticed quite alot of people running around in light armour (guess they didn't notice the checkbox had emptied itself). The light armour is generally lighter in colour too so its easy to spot.

Comment

What bugs? There are no bugs, that's why we waited alllll this time for this perfect patch...

And yes, the kit saving (which worked in the first beta) is now broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Erhardt View Post
                    I did do a quick round of single player after patching (just to get the grind of the shader optimization out of the way for when I do get to really sit down and play), and I noticed the Squad Leader drones are fairly constantly exploding and respawning and exploding and respawning and exploding and respawning and exploding and respawning and... I think you get the idea now... it was crazy... the slightest brush against anything, drone explodes and respawns... if they weren't signal flares giving you position away before the patch, they sure as hell are now. =(
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Again not really a bug but....

The Highway Tampa map is very large. Minimap scale seems to be scaled proportionally. Therefore even when zoomed out the dots are hard to pick out from one another. Now become squad leader and your own dot covers about a 30 meter radius! Not good for Clarking

Kit saves is busted since 1.42

Comment

6 months, 2 betas and still ****ed up?

Comment

Personally, 2142 is a lost cause. No point. Not a single Dice member has posted. It is futile to even wait another day for this patch.

Comment

I rather EA do not release Patch 1.40, it makes the game worthless.
                            Can't even log in to play multi-player.
                            What the hell are the game designers doing?
                            Sucks man.

Comment

The kit customization is worse now, actually. Before you had to handpick everything yourself. And now, thinking everything is picked already you start off with unlocks that you never wanted to use or slots free... :-/

Comment

Working...
                              X