A-Cog Scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
    The gun fires to the middle of the screen regardless where the reticle is aiming. I personally don't use the ACOG sight.
    Hmm, that explains a lot about my M14 woes with the ACOG. :shakehead

Comment

I avoid the ACOG like the plague it is the unwanted attachment at the end of the list.

If they could replace that with the eotech holographic sight I would be so happy.

Comment

the ACOG is one big epic fail on guns like the M21, it just sways and is useless for far away confrontations.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
          I love the ACOG, I make it standard on all my guns, even the M40 and M4.

The reflex sways as well, I don't get why people complain about the ACOG swaying.

Agreed, ACOG FTW!

But only on M16A4, and on AKM, it's okay...

Comment

i find i am MUCH more accurate with jsut a stock m16 than i am with the acoged m16. the swaying just throws off my aim way to much and hte small range increase isnt a good enough trade off.

Comment

I agree that the ACOG needs to have it's sway removed. Although I do still use it on the M16 to great success.

Comment

Yeah I only use it on the M16, apart from that its fairly useless

Comment

Why in the fcuking world would anyone use an acog with a sniper rifle? why they even give the option to do that is beyond me.
                  It belongs on the M16 and M4, that`s it. It`s ment for assault rifles.
                  Personally I would have liked to see an aimpoint or reflex-sight instead of the current red-dot thingy. the first two look so much cooler.

Comment

I prefer the red dot scope over the acog. but then again i prefer to have a grenade launcher over a red dot.

Comment

I like the ACOG on the LMG's. Plus it looks sick on those mean guns.

And I haven't noticed any excessive sway while using it with the LMG's.

Comment

They should have used the TAO1 for the game, instead of the POS TA31 crap they got now.

Comment

Working...
                        X