A-Cog Scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Cog Scope

Is it it me or does the A-Cog scope make it harder overall to kill someone? Especially with any of the sniper rifles, its much better to just hold your breath...

yeah, the ACOG sways alot with everythin except for the g36.

Comment

There is another thread called sniper tips. It touches on all the craziness that is sniping in CoD 4.

Comment

I love the ACOG, I make it standard on all my guns, even the M40 and M4.

The reflex sways as well, I don't get why people complain about the ACOG swaying.

Comment

Originally posted by Liberator29 View Post
          There is another thread called sniper tips. It touches on all the craziness that is sniping in CoD 4.
          Did I mention sniping tips?

Comment

Originally posted by araB_Boii View Post
            Did I mention sniping tips?
            No but it was just a suggestion.

Comment

It sways for me as well. I had to go back to red-dot scope.

Nvidia 7800GS.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Several guys in my clan are complaining about the ACOG as well, and also switching to red dot sights instead.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
                  I love the ACOG, I make it standard on all my guns, even the M40 and M4.

The reflex sways as well, I don't get why people complain about the ACOG swaying.
                  M40?

Comment

Originally posted by sturat View Post
                    M40?

Stock sniper rifle. Equipped with an ACOG it's easier at closer ranges.

Comment

i detest the acog scope except on my m16. I especially hate it on any of my sniper rifles.

Comment

Like I said, it sways for me, but one of the first games I played, this guy had it on and I watch the killcam (because I was the unlucky one that was able to remotely stop him) and every time he killed me, his scope came up fine and he was very accurate with it.

When I finally got the scope, I couldnt hit anything. I switched kits and the carnage finally began.

I thought it was just me, because ive seen others use it well, both on and off my team. After I found this thread, maybe it is something weird.

AND YES, I know about the sniper rifles and I do hold my breathe every time I use the ACOG :laugh:

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Acog is good for long range weapons like the M16, but for quick spray like the SAW red dot owns.

MP5 blows.

Comment

The gun fires to the middle of the screen regardless where the reticle is aiming. I personally don't use the ACOG sight.

Comment

Red Dot Sight is way better in my opinion, and that why i use it on all of my weapons, even though i have the ability to choose ACOG scope.

Comment

Working...
                              X