M16 + Launcher = Win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
    I have finally been able to get into the game thanks to Steam being an ***, but i have to say, instantly the first thing i saw was how the grenade launcher is a bit of a noob tube weapon, fire it at your feet and watch the enemy die.
    lol, exactly.

I wish they'd of made it require a bit further distance to explode and also it shouldn't damage people so much by just being fired onto them when it doesn't explode....

Making it dmg people from a direct hit, even without an explosion, is just basicly asking all the noobtubers to run around with it locked and loaded even inside buildings and around corners lol

Comment

The M203 is a total noob toob in this game. My clanmates splatter me about the maps without mercy ... and I love it. Why? Because I'm slowly learning how to evade and counter them. It takes a little patience and determination, so keep the following mindset:
      • I will not be a victim of the M203.
      • I will utilize cover and concealment at all times.
      • I will retreat to gain a tactical advantage.
      • I will engage the enemy at my chosing, not his.
      Now, go and learn how to kill grenade-launching nubs. (noweat, I'm coming for you GL-hore!)

Comment

I haven't seen anybody really whore the noobtube and make MVP, they just get some cheap kills.

Comment

after reading your tread i went in and ran the old m16 again and your right . it does work good. it seems very powerful.

Comment

Has anyone tried this with the m16?
            M16:
            Red Dot Sight
            Perk#1-RPGs
            Perk#2-Juggernaut
            Perk#3-Steady Aim

Every round I finish with at least 2:1 k/d most of the time more than that

Comment

Why RPGs? Wouldn't C4 or clays be more useful?

Comment

Originally posted by Crux
                Why RPGs? Wouldn't C4 or clays be more useful?
                If the enemy is against a wall RPGs are I win buttons. See Showdown on the inner area. Fire an RPG at someone and even if you miss the blast of the wall will kill.

Comment

I love RPG's, there fun

Comment

i hit people better with RPG's than the actual guns, i have no idea why.

Comment

Anyone tried this?

Perk 1 - Bandoiler
                      Perk 2 - Double Tap
                      Perk 3 - Steady Aim

double Tap really increases how quicly those bursts come out, about half the time with each spray, brilliant

But I can't help thinking the P90 still rocks

P90 + Red Dot Scope

Perk 1 - Bandoiler
                      Perk 2 - Stopping Power
                      Perk 3 - Steady Aim

Trust me Beefed up P90 plus 50 bullets = real ownage.

On another note, anyone else think Steady Aim really help in certain times, cause it allows spray and pray to be accurate snipe! :yay:

Comment

Got to say I feel there is still some skill in the noob tube, because if your good enough you can get some sweet kills. Plus im not sure who is saying you can kill from 4 feet with it, because Ive tried and mostly the nade bounces off the person.

Its good when someone is camping like hell (which I dislike). Fair play to them, they can camp - they can play the game how they like. I dont think its fair though when they get pissed because i lobbed a nade skillfully into their "safe haven".

Having said all that, toning it down maybe 5-10% or something might not go amiss.

Comment

Originally posted by KiltedCoyote View Post
                          Got to say I feel there is still some skill in the noob tube, because if your good enough you can get some sweet kills. Plus im not sure who is saying you can kill from 4 feet with it, because Ive tried and mostly the nade bounces off the person.
                          Well that's strange, since if you actually hit a person, it is always a kill, the rockets actually kills them without exploding.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                            Well that's strange, since if you actually hit a person, it is always a kill, the rockets actually kills them without exploding.
                            Well I definately physically watched me tube someone at 4 feet, watched the nade bounce from their body, and land at their feet. So it does happen, perhaps not as much as it should.

Perhaps the distance at which this occurs should be increased, if people have a real problem with close range tubin'.

Comment

Originally posted by KiltedCoyote
                              Well I definately physically watched me tube someone at 4 feet, watched the nade bounce from their body, and land at their feet. So it does happen, perhaps not as much as it should.

Perhaps the distance at which this occurs should be increased, if people have a real problem with close range tubin'.
                              In some other games the grenades need at least 10 to 20 feet to explode. Any closer and they just harmlessly bounce in another direction.

Comment

Working...
                              X