M16 + Launcher = Win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^
    Yes it's true, it may not be for some, but most >16 are whining babies who cry about anything that happens to them. It's really annoying when they even have a mic and cry in voice chat or flame like mad when they get owned.
    Yup I agree. Its in everygame from halo to BF to CoD. Every time I would encounter at least one kid screaming, blowing, and singing into the mic while spamming and hacking to his hearts content.

Comment

To say it's merely because of their age is like saying someone's an a**hat just because they're black.

Comment

hey its your right to disagree.

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Liberator29 View Post
            Yup the laws the law. Look it up. End of discussion
            Laws can often be ********.

But in this case it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis View Post
              Do you support racism and sexism as well? You can't say you hate discrimination and then support ageism.
              Ageism doesnt exist lololol :laugh: plus racism is totally a different story lol

Comment

Yes it does. If you really believe it doesn't exist... It's like saying lightning doesn't exist...

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis View Post
                  Yes it does. If you really believe it doesn't exist you're a retard. Sorry to be blunt, but it's like saying lightning doesn't exist.
                  Sure the word might have your definition. But Ageism is one thing the law is another. A minor (as in you) is still a minor and by law you or your little friends shouldn't be playing an 18+ plus game. If your parents would just pay notice to the ESRB the gaming community would be a better place . Excuse me for being blunt.:evil:

Comment

Lighting - isn't. - vika09

To some, its just a bunch of horny ions.

Comment

The grenade launcher is equivalent to a party pooper. :|:

Comment

"nube toob"

Yup, it's a sad day when I am hit with a grenade launcher. Whats worse are those that hit you with it from 4 feet away.

Comment

Enough; let's get back on topic here. This thread's been cleaned up by two mods already, and it seems like a viable discussion. Let's not kill it and get it sent to the vault. If you want to discuss the age of players in video games, feel free to start a thread in the OT section.

Comment

Oops, sorry, didn't see the post above me.

Comment

Yeah i've been dying much less from the nade launchers once I learnt the maps a little more. Though dealing with them from Ghost Recon 1, probably helps. Yeah it's possible to get a couple easy kills with it every now and then, however if someone is using proper cover and move tactics, it's not going to do much aside from suppress for a few seconds. Try dealing with a OICW from Ghost recon, semi auto nade launcher, yes it was powerful, but it wasn't the be all and end all.

In this game especially it's not that great an advantage since you have to give up a perk for something thats only useful in certain situations. I'd rather have 3x special grenades or bomb squad. in most cases the gun is just as effective, if someones by a wall or object yes it's probably a good choice, however aside from that, since it's hard to lean and fire it, you have to usually expose your self to really line up the shot. Also the smoke trail from the nade makes a clear marker back to you, for others to shoot and throw or launch nades of their own.

It's a powerful weapon, but if you've dealt with them in other games you should be able to deal with them in this one.

Comment

I have finally been able to get into the game thanks to Steam being an ***, but i have to say, instantly the first thing i saw was how the grenade launcher is a bit of a noob tube weapon, fire it at your feet and watch the enemy die.

Comment

Working...
                                X