M16 + Launcher = Win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M16 + Launcher = Win.

It seems kinda silly that the weapon you start out with is pretty much the most powerful one throughout the game (for general combat, not sniping obviously)..

the M4's damage is so redicilously low, that I'd never switch to M4 just to get bulletspam option (full auto), when you have an M16 that is more accurate and a lot more powerful. (I've yet to see anyone survive a burst where all 3 bullets hit, but with M4 you can sometimes fire half ur clip to finish a guy right infront of you)

The fact that you can only use ONE attachment in the game also bothers me.. that's not really realistic, nor fun... the reason you'd switch from M16 to M4 is because you want extra attachments.. but lol, you get exact same options and still only 1.. so really, why switch?

Imo you should _atleast_ be able to have silencer / red dot sight on the M4 to make it viable.

Even though I'm rank 41 and got G36C, M4 and so on... I still lean towards M16 for it's powerful damage and accuracy.

Ah yeah and launcher abuse is almost as bad as it was in BF2 hehe, I had hoped for it to be diff here.

/

Ahh yes, I hate that too. I was on a domination server, and some kid kept screaming. OHHHHHH! I OWNT YOU WITH A GRENADE LAUNCHER! OHHHHH!

The guy was coming top, every round. All he did was fire those god damn grenade launchers at everyone. So, i did what any sane person would do. I dodged his grenades and knifed him in the face, and yells OHHHHHH! YOU GOT KNIFED SON! OHHH! PUT THIS ON DA YOUTUBE! OHHHHH!

Comment

Why do kids play on mature (18+) games anyway? No matter how hard you try you cant make them disappear.

Comment

I love trolling around with the noobtube, killing everything and see the ****ers whine.
        Same with AKSU+ steady aim+ powerful bullets, and of course the shotgun= win.

If they get nerfed, I will find something else to exploit and abuse to the max.

Comment

The M4 can pretty effective at medium or long range shots, keep it as small bursts and your happy .

I hate the ammount of grenades and 203 on the game! Joined a 32man free-for-all server last night, you would spawn you would either get slaughtered by the people camping the spawns, blown up by a mine, blown up by a grenade or blown up by a rocket of some sort, Countdown is not the map for explosives .

Would be nice if more people just used grenades/203s for their intended purpose (clearing rooms, etc) and not just spam them all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Repulse View Post
            The M4 can pretty effective at medium or long range shots, keep it as small bursts and your happy .

I hate the ammount of grenades and 203 on the game! Joined a 32man free-for-all server last night, you would spawn you would either get slaughtered by the people camping the spawns, blown up by a mine, blown up by a grenade or blown up by a rocket of some sort, Countdown is not the map for explosives .

Would be nice if more people just used grenades/203s for their intended purpose (clearing rooms, etc) and not just spam them all over the place.

Thank you. Your right it seems like I catch a nade every time I go to shoot somebody plus people need to use the RPGs to shoot down choppers and not run around with them out point blanking the first group of people they can find. In reality the RPG needs distance to explode. If someone is too close it will bounce harmlessly off the ground.

Comment

I agree the m16 is a very powerful weapon either with the launcher or red dot, but i can't wait to get in my hands is the m14 !!! I picked it up once from somebody else and in my opinion one of the best guns in this game, 2 shots guarantee kill if not with the first one. Very Powerful and percise and easy to aim with.

Comment

Wow, wtf servers are you people playing? I've only seen a couple nade launcher spammers in the entire game, mostly just tactical use of it. And the M4 seems more popular than anything, IMO. The reflex sight has got to be the most popular addon, though.

Comment

This is a bit off-topic, but I found that the G36C with an ACOG has no sway, unlike the other guns that you would want to have an ACOG without sway for longer shots (i.e., M16, G3, M14).

Comment

Originally posted by Liberator29
                    Why do kids play on mature (18+) games anyway? No matter how hard you try you cant make them disappear.
                    *Sigh*

Not everyone under 18 is a "kid". :shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis View Post
                      *Sigh*

Not everyone under 18 is a "kid". :shakehead
                      Lol being 13 must make you an adult then :laugh:. Oh and by law everyone under 18 is a minor (aka a kid)

Comment

And you completely agree with that?

Comment

Yup the laws the law. Look it up. End of discussion

Comment

Yes it's true, it may not be for some, but most >16 are whining babies who cry about anything that happens to them. It's really annoying when they even have a mic and cry in voice chat or flame like mad when they get owned.

Comment

No, it's not. What's true is most people, regardless of age, are like that. They just get noticed more when they're younger.

Originally posted by Liberator29 View Post
                              Yup the laws the law. Look it up. End of discussion
                              Just because it's the law doesn't make it right.

Comment

Working...
                              X