This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustMe0171
    those guns are realistic?? not the ones i used. i hate bunny hopping & crysis does suck IMO, but the graphics are cool.

if you want realistic (well close as electronically possible i guess) Play PR
    In all honesty, any realism mod to Cryengine2 will leave PR BF2 mod to dust. Take into account a simple snippet that Crysis has you running with a "super" suit. There are certain portrayals of very realistic engagements given the circumstances. Note, the difference between "realistic" and "real" is vast.

I found myself utilizing the environment in Crysis in a way I would have utilized it in real life, making Crysis at some parts, a very realistic games. Weapon engagement range and accuracy was also not really arcade.

Comment

Who's Ditching BF2? For Crysis?
      Exactly, what semi-braindead idiot would do something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
        In all honesty, any realism mod to Cryengine2 will leave PR BF2 mod to dust. Take into account a simple snippet that Crysis has you running with a "super" suit. There are certain portrayals of very realistic engagements given the circumstances. Note, the difference between "realistic" and "real" is vast.

I found myself utilizing the environment in Crysis in a way I would have utilized it in real life, making Crysis at some parts, a very realistic games. Weapon engagement range and accuracy was also not really arcade.
        i guess thats why we all differ, it just dont seem realistic to me, great graphics & i dig what your saying about using things available, that is nice & cool, but just dont make the game worth it to me.

i just thought the weapons all out sucked, sry but that was my take on them.

Comment

No, if you really want a realistic FPS, you buy ArmA.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
            It just looks and plays like poo.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
              never tried it, read too many negative reviews i guess

Comment

those guns are realistic?? not the ones i used. i hate bunny hopping & crysis does suck IMO, but the graphics are cool.

To be honest Crysis is more realistic than Project Reality, sure you can say the suit and aliens aren't realistic but overall the entire environment, the way the guns behave, they both knock PR around the world and back than spit it out into the sewers, all someone has to do is make a mod that makes your character have no suit and it would be x10 more realistic than PR. Anyone who thinks Crysis suck just can't run it on their computers and therefor cannot understand how much fun it is. Sorry, its just that I don't understand how someone could enjoy a boring and dull game like Project Reality and than say Crysis sucks, it baffles meh. Anyways im not bashing, I am just giving my opinion, I don't mind if you don't like Crysis its not going to make me angry or sad, to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn View Post
                  To be honest Crysis is more realistic than Project Reality, sure you can say the suit and aliens aren't realistic but overall the entire environment, the way the guns behave, they both knock PR around the world and back than spit it out into the sewers, all someone has to do is make a mod that makes your character have no suit and it would be x10 more realistic than PR. Anyone who thinks Crysis suck just can't run it on their computers and therefor cannot understand how much fun it is. Sorry, its just that I don't understand how someone could enjoy a boring and dull game like Project Reality and than say Crysis sucks, it baffles meh. Anyways im not bashing, I am just giving my opinion, I don't mind if you don't like Crysis its not going to make me angry or sad, to each his own.
                  exactly, im not bashing either, juts my opinon also, i still dont like it, & i disagree PR isnt boring unless you dont like TW, cause if you dont work as a team it is slow, boring & allmost unplayable because the fact that IRL you couldnt do anytinng in iraq by yourself either, and crysis weapons are arcadish & spaceage kinda 2142 but not quite as bad as those.
                  i can see how you'd think crysis is a fun game, but realistic? nah.
                  its hands down on graphics though, awsome freakin graphics
                  :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Trevortt View Post
                    It just looks and plays like poo.
                    ArmA is ugly...? Say again?

LOL!! Crysis more realistic than PR! :laugh::laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn View Post
                      x2

Comment

Have fun with Crysis and remember BF2 when your starting to get frustrated aaight

Comment

I'm staying with battlefield 2 because my PC won't run it.

Comment

want to talk about Crysis go here; http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...play.php?f=199

Comment

Working...
                            X