multiplayer is horrible, single player is ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by confusedboy View Post
    Is it just me or does multiplayer just downright suck?
    It's you. :laugh: The VAST majority of people are loving it.

Comment

I love it so far
      I was playing so hard I was breaking out in a sweat
      there hasnt been any games lately that can do this
      the graphics and sound are so good if you can use your
      imagination its almost like your in there ;p

Comment

What's with everyone taking this so personally as to begin launching personal attacks? All I did was criticize a video game, not your mother. I never said I did poorly in this game. Just because someone doesn't like the gameplay doesn't automatically make them suck. And it doesn't matter what game I used to play. Are you trying to find a way to insult me with some lame generalizations by asking me this?

You're like a bunch of rabid fanboys. Maybe it's you guys who should be playing LEGO Star Wars.

Comment

Is it just me or does multiplayer just downright suck? The gameplay is very poorly designed. You die from 1 or 2 hits, which makes it a kind of game where stealth is important, but everytime you fire a shot, you appear on enemy minimap, and since there is wall-penetration, all the enemy has to do is fire in your direction and kill you thru the wall. Not only that but there's no general direction of a map, no chokepoints, and every room has at least 3 entrances into it (in addition to having every wall penetrable), so enemy can pop out or shoot from any 4 directions. I say 4 directions because they also spawn behind you, even if you're on your own side of the map, which makes it even more difficult to play. So when you're playing, you have to constantly spin your mouse in circles the whole time you're moving in any random direction just to stay alive.

Single player is OK if you're into the whole kill Muslims thing or if you're still living in the Cold War and like to battle the non-existing Soviets.
          To be an absolute prick, gtfo and go back to BF2

To be nice in any way, learn to play.

Comment

What gameplay mode is he carrying on about? The enemies spawning behind you sounds absolutely retarded. I hope it's not like that in all the game modes....

(And no, I don't own the game.)

Comment

What's with everyone taking this so personally as to begin launching personal attacks? All I did was criticize a video game, not your mother. I never said I did poorly in this game. Just because someone doesn't like the gameplay doesn't automatically make them suck. And it doesn't matter what game I used to play. Are you trying to find a way to insult me with some lame generalizations by asking me this?

You're like a bunch of rabid fanboys. Maybe it's you guys who should be playing LEGO Star Wars.

Got to agree with you. There are a bunch of complete idiots here, not all, (it seems to be a common thread that resonates through a lot of the total gw forums)who take everything personally, who insult and attack whenever someone is critical of their gaming flavour of the month. I LIKE THE GAME, but I am sure someone will find a way of saying I suck at the game and I need to find some other game to play.

Comment

... LEGO Star Wars.
                LEGO Star Wars > BF2

Comment

Originally posted by [TRashED]VT_NERD View Post
                  What gameplay mode is he carrying on about? The enemies spawning behind you sounds absolutely retarded. I hope it's not like that in all the game modes....

(And no, I don't own the game.)
                  Prolly the "free-for-all" gamemode... I spawned into same room with the enemy few times... That is pure chaos...

Comment

Dude, it's just like real life but with cross hairs. I'm in the Australian Aarmy Cadets and we are taught to literally walk like the earth. Move forward while spinning on an axis.. four steps looking forward/flanks, two steps backwards covering rear. In real life one hit to a leg can kill you if it hits a sweet spot. Go play one of those flash games on addictinggames.com where tanks can take about 500 hits before blowing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta_Zulu5995
                      Dude, it's just like real life but with cross hairs. I'm in the Australian Aarmy Cadets and we are taught to literally walk like the earth. Move forward while spinning on an axis.. four steps looking forward/flanks, two steps backwards covering rear. In real life one hit to a leg can kill you if it hits a sweet spot. Go play one of those flash games on addictinggames.com where tanks can take about 500 hits before blowing up.
                      See what I mean!

Army Cadets---lol---up here their members are about 13 or 14 years of age to 16 or so. Maybe, down under, Cadets has a different meaning. Up here we have Air Cadets, Sea Cadets, Army Cadets etc and they are for highschool kids.

A video game that's "Real Life with crosshairs"--that's got to be the quote of the month. LMAO

Comment

Is it just me or does multiplayer just downright suck?
                        Answer is: it doesn`t.

Comment

Originally posted by Blud View Post
                          See what I mean!

Army Cadets---lol---up here their members are about 13 or 14 years of age to 16 or so. Maybe, down under, Cadets has a different meaning. Up here we have Air Cadets, Sea Cadets, Army Cadets etc and they are for highschool kids.

A video game that's "Real Life with crosshairs"--that's got to be the quote of the month. LMAO
                          he may be army cadets, but i'm in full time regular force army.

Comment

I am loving MP. And first i found it too frantic, but now i play Team Deathmatch on a <20 man server, and it rocks my socks. Obviously, some maps are better than others.

Comment

Actually, this game isn't even that realistic in terms of bullet damage. Go try Project Reality Mod for BF2, then complain about bullet damages in this game. :laugh:

Comment

OR play "Hardcore" now that really is 1-2 bullet kills lol

Comment

Working...
                                X