multiplayer is horrible, single player is ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiplayer is horrible, single player is ok

Is it just me or does multiplayer just downright suck? The gameplay is very poorly designed. You die from 1 or 2 hits, which makes it a kind of game where stealth is important, but everytime you fire a shot, you appear on enemy minimap, and since there is wall-penetration, all the enemy has to do is fire in your direction and kill you thru the wall. Not only that but there's no general direction of a map, no chokepoints, and every room has at least 3 entrances into it (in addition to having every wall penetrable), so enemy can pop out or shoot from any 4 directions. I say 4 directions because they also spawn behind you, even if you're on your own side of the map, which makes it even more difficult to play. So when you're playing, you have to constantly spin your mouse in circles the whole time you're moving in any random direction just to stay alive.

Single player is OK if you're into the whole kill Muslims thing or if you're still living in the Cold War and like to battle the non-existing Soviets.

Adapt to the gameplay/tactics or gtfo.

Comment

If thats how you feel then take back the game and go buy crysis. Thats all i can tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by confusedboy View Post
        Is it just me or does multiplayer just downright suck? The gameplay is very poorly designed. You die from 1 or 2 hits, which makes it a kind of game where stealth is important, but everytime you fire a shot, you appear on enemy minimap, and since there is wall-penetration, all the enemy has to do is fire in your direction and kill you thru the wall. Not only that but there's no general direction of a map, no chokepoints, and every room has at least 3 entrances into it (in addition to having every wall penetrable), so enemy can pop out or shoot from any 4 directions. I say 4 directions because they also spawn behind you, even if you're on your own side of the map, which makes it even more difficult to play. So when you're playing, you have to constantly spin your mouse in circles the whole time you're moving in any random direction just to stay alive.

Single player is OK if you're into the whole kill Muslims thing or if you're still living in the Cold War and like to battle the non-existing Soviets.

You gotta play some of the other game modes.

Comment

Sounds like someone is getting their *** wooped in MP. Keep playing it will grow on you and them beocme acddictive and I assume you are coming from BF2.

Comment

Wow... You need to open your mind game, go play ****er-strike or team fortress two if you want something with a front line direction and no wall shots. This game is realistic to modern combat, that's how it is in iraq, street to street close quarter combat in Iraq. And yes, you die from 1-2 bullets, im sorry that this isnt god mode where you can take 100 hits and walk.

Im sorry that this game is too realistic for you and your simple mind, when you come back with some better insight, we'd love to hear it.

Comment

if you think it's easy to kill by shooting thru wall and by using mini map, USE IT rather than complain about it. Also if you use silencer, you dont show up on minimap even when shooting. Every FPS games are different and you have to get used to diff tactics and strategy. If there is 1 entry to all rooms, what's the point?? You just gonna camp and wait for others to walk in....

Comment

You might wanna check to see if LEGO Star Wars has multiplayer to suit your needs.

Comment

This game has to have one of the best multiplayers around. You need to play different game modes, remember this is not Battlefield, it's Call of Duty.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa View Post
                    You might wanna check to see if LEGO Star Wars has multiplayer to suit your needs.
                    LOL that's classic

Comment

The MP will grow on you and become acddictive.

Comment

Maybe he's confused as to how to use mini map and how to shoot/reload. It took long enough for him to find cd-key it will take longer to find enemy on mp maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoju
                          Maybe he's confused as to how to use mini map and how to shoot/reload. It took long enough for him to find cd-key it will take longer to find enemy on mp maps.
                          Oh yea I forgot about his thread about the cd-key lol.

Comment

i think his name speaks volumes, hes a very confused boy.. I guess this game is just another thing that's too confusing for him.

Comment

Originally posted by confusedboy View Post
                              Is it just me or does multiplayer just downright suck? The gameplay is very poorly designed. You die from 1 or 2 hits...
                              Okay, the words hightlighted in bold just pissed me off... What the hell do you expect dying from 1-2 hits? This isn't BF2 where you can take a whole magazine to the chest.

Comment

Working...
                              X