No announcement yet.

Sniper level need help *Kinda spoiler*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn was gonna make a thread bout that bit too but i got it in the end. I chucked some c4s around the places i new they'd mosh up and waited til they did until i blew em, I also sniped em up until the enemy helis came then i ran around past the ferrys wheel, picked up a g3 and a mp5 and hid behind the place with the bumper car thingys, it was a good spot because you had cover and could shoot through the railings while not getting shot at and they only had 1 main way to come at you, but some got up by the bumper cars but they were easy to get. Hardest part is when they threw flash bangs.. so tough. Took me about 25 trys before i got it :S

- on hardened mode

Comment

only did it on regular mode (2nd) cause it took me a while to get used to the game. bought and completed it today, and got to rank 9 on MP in about 1h 30. this mission didnt trouble me at all, i think i went red once, but never died. when McMillan says "i'm setting the beacon in 30 secs" i guessed which ways they'd be coming from a created a mine field. i took out the first 2 or 3 waves with the rifle, whilst hanging around the feris wheel. i guess the bumper car stakeout would work as not many of them went that way.

Comment

dogs bite they hurt...meh....

Comment

dude that mission would be a piece of cake if it werent for the dogs because there is so much gun fire going off and Mac talking at the same time, along with grenades, its hard to hear the stupid dogs running towards you and when they get to me, i die every time because i cant kill them fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
            dude that mission would be a piece of cake if it werent for the dogs because there is so much gun fire going off and Mac talking at the same time, along with grenades, its hard to hear the stupid dogs running towards you and when they get to me, i die every time because i cant kill them fast enough.
            bad doggy. bad doggy....:dead::dead::dead:

Comment

how complete the mission

hi every one i'm new here & i'm in problem because i dn't any clue to complete the mission.Mission name is elimenate th imran zakrav i'm complete 3 level of this mission the last one is carry macmiliam to the extraction point plzz did complete this mission plzz tell as soon as possible thx

Comment

Originally posted by naeem ahmed View Post
                hi every one i'm new here & i'm in problem because i dn't any clue to complete the mission.Mission name is elimenate th imran zakrav i'm complete 3 level of this mission the last one is carry macmiliam to the extraction point plzz did complete this mission plzz tell as soon as possible thx
                Did you actually read the suggestions in this thread, and the other one I linked you to? ( http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=135175 )

If you can tell us exactly what your problem is/where you are dying, maybe someone can help. But we need more specific information on what your problem is.

Comment

^^

I posted Youtube video to that thread, showing how to complete the whole mission.

If i understood right what he posted to the other thread, he's stuck after the helo crashes, i even posted the time where the helo part starts on the video...

Comment

Working...
                  X