No announcement yet.

Who Has It?! Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i usually do ignore them in bf2 anyway, but it just gets right up my nise ..lol i really don't see what's gained from cheating, if you have to cheat they why bloody play the game, why buy the game ffs...lol anyways rant over, hope you all get it soon..it's good fun....

Comment

I'm with you on cant stand cheaters but they will get whats coming to them eventually, hopefully. But like I said before they do it to seek attention and plus they suck at the game all together.

Comment

Just got it and installed, but i refuse to play it until i get my decent earphones. I want it to sound awesome as well!

Comment

What kind of headphones Alex?

Comment

My surround sound works just as well

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
              What really is sabotage? I was playing it early, and had no understanding at all..
              Sabotage is similar to S&D, but there aren't assigned "attack" and "defend" teams. Either team can pick up the bomb and take it to the other's base.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa View Post
                What kind of headphones Alex?
                They are just little Sennheiser earbuds, nothing special but they sound awesome with virtual surround sound and have good bass.

I was contemplating getting some proper headphones, but i just couldn't justify spending so much for simply gaming...

Comment

Finally got the game, I'm from europe, slovenia ...

Comment

got it two days ago... uploaded files and now have a server up for yall to play on which is very smooth if your in the US.

IP# 69.13.112.81 Default port 28960

or see sig.

Comment

I got my copy from Play on wednesday! :yay:

Unfortunately it’s a Christmas present from my wife, so I’ve got about another 6 weeks to wait :cry:

But I’m also getting a new graphics card for Christmas :yay: got a budget of about £300. Hopefully I can get the new 8800GTS or 3870, which ever is best. So I can play COD4 and Crysis on my Samsung SM226BW 22" Widescreen TFT

Comment

Originally posted by w00dy
                        Unfortunately it’s a Christmas present from my wife, so I’ve got about another 6 weeks to wait :cry:
                        Unacceptable. Find some way to deal - paint the house, clean the garage, take the kids for a day, make nice with the Mother-in-Law...whatever it takes, but even though you're getting a better vid card, it's a crime to have to wait 6 weeks to play this game.

Comment

^^ Haha! That's pretty good, and I must agree.

*But then he'll never leave the computer, which will make his wife angry!

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                            Unacceptable. Find some way to deal - paint the house, clean the garage, take the kids for a day, make nice with the Mother-in-Law...whatever it takes, but even though you're getting a better vid card, it's a crime to have to wait 6 weeks to play this game.
                            Yea everybody running around will be 4 star generals or prestige rank to the 10th power.

Comment

Working...
                            X