X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long live the Jihad Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty View Post
      2 options - The Magical Button E, or FFS TRY, don't just give up as soon as you see a tough obstacle, just TRY.

I did try, I tried to hit him... Besides, I don't think you're one to be giving me little life lessons like "don't give up!"..

Comment

personally I dont think twice when I should ram a recon or engineer who came close from behind and where my main gun has a "blind zone". I'm also tolerate ramming with AFV vehicles but I really hate people who use aircrafts for deliberate infantry ramming.

Comment

transport ramming is fine by me. if someone likes to spend half their time waiting to respawn its their problem.
          tansport v gunship: nuff said i guess.
          transport v tank/APC: even if your cannon/EMP shot misses you could move out of the way faster than a sluggish transport, assuming you both have the same mouse sensitivity. especially the neko - just strafe one side, a ramming transport can't change direction as easily. drivers just have to be alert imo.
          transport v walker: i seldom walkerwhore so i wouldn't know, but the 2nd seat is there for a reason. not too sure if a walker could outsprint a ramming transport.

Comment

Well found video of some ramming prunehead over eared: http://media.putfile.com/2142-idiot--rammer-
            "RAMMING SPEEEEEEED!"

Comment

The way I see it, ramming only applies to air units, as rarely will crashing a ground vehicle into another do much damage except for the Recon vehicles (the jeeps) which when you crash 2 together will destroy both (sometimes). However, if you want to make sure you take down something bigger and don't wanna crash, using a recon unit and some demo paks, make a nifty car bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by crist2000a View Post
                personally I dont think twice when I should ram a recon or engineer who came close from behind and where my main gun has a "blind zone". I'm also tolerate ramming with AFV vehicles but I really hate people who use aircrafts for deliberate infantry ramming.
                A couple of days ago, I was playing Sidi and me and another vehicle were protecting a silo. Every 20-30 seconds we would see a transport or a gunship coming down on us, they guy not even trying to bail out or shoot before he crashes (probably to avoid early warning). He must have wasted at least 30 choppers this way. Naturally, his team lose big time because our pilots were sweeping the map so easily.

Although I never do ramming with any vehicle (I find it a pure waste), I understand FAV attacks because they're cheap and everywhere. But when you strip your team a gunship or a transport, just to drop it on the head of someone it *IS* a pure waste.

Comment

gunship ramming is never justifiable.
                  transport ramming doesnt hurt ur team much in maps like suez where pretty much every silo is poddable, the titan guns are covering everything and there are hyperactive monkeys sitting in the titan AA seats.
                  however when your team's commander decides to move the titan to the edge of the map in Shuhia Taiba and you drive off in that huge thing leaving people stranded shouting "I need a lift!", then you oughta be kicked.

Comment

Working...
                  X