Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which does more damage from a SINGLE shot, G36C or G36E?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which does more damage from a SINGLE shot, G36C or G36E?

lately i'ver been using semi auto alot, and it's definitely worth it because i'm getting alot more kills, and alot less deaths, its great, but i'm not sure whether to use the G36C or the G36E to do this, does anyone know which one does more damage from a single shot?

G36E does 32 damage and G36C does 25 damage. I like the sights on G36C a lot better though.

Comment

With all SMGs you should use semi auto as full auto gets inaccurate, unless you are at close range. Switching trigger group [triple/single etc] only takes a couple of miliseconds as long as you know what you're doing, so I'm not surprised you've been playing better with semi auto ShredderTitan.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST_Øli View Post
        With all SMGs you should use semi auto as full auto gets inaccurate, unless you are at close range. Switching trigger group [triple/single etc] only takes a couple of miliseconds as long as you know what you're doing, so I'm not surprised you've been playing better with semi auto ShredderTitan.
        g36c=carbine g36e=assault

Comment

M16 or AK is the way to go!

Comment

Neither G36C nor G36E are SMG's.

Comment

Er oh yeah - my bad. What I meant was all standard kit guns, so all except MGs [support], Sniper rifles and shotguns.

Comment

L96A1 FTW :yay:

G36E FTL :shakehead

Comment

Thanks, i had a look at the damage chart and yes the G36E does more damage.

Comment

Originally posted by ShredderTitan View Post
                    lately i'ver been using semi auto alot, and it's definitely worth it because i'm getting alot more kills, and alot less deaths, its great, but i'm not sure whether to use the G36C or the G36E to do this, does anyone know which one does more damage from a single shot?

Ak-101 37 points of damage

Comment

If your going to use a weapon on single shot, use L85 or G3.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterboy View Post
                        L96A1 FTW :yay:

G36E FTL :shakehead
                        If you know how to use the L96 properly then you can kick *** if not its just another sniper with really long range and a little bit off scope.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                          G36E does 32 damage and G36C does 25 damage. I like the sights on G36C a lot better though.
                          is there any difference in the sights?
                          all the G36 weapons (mg36, g36c, g36e) look the same in their sights

Comment

they should all do the same amount, since they all use a 5.56 bullet.... but, then again, realism is never synonimous with BF2.....

way im guessing, medic mg36 (the bursty one) does the most, support does second most, and spec ops is 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                              is there any difference in the sights?
                              all the G36 weapons (mg36, g36c, g36e) look the same in their sights
                              Why don't you check how their sights look like before saying that.

Comment

Working...
                              X