Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 2 years of BF2...I think I am finally sick of it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 2 years of BF2...I think I am finally sick of it.

Don't get my wrong...I have really enjoyed playing this game..but lately I am getting VERY tired of CHEAP sh*t that goes on during a round. I am not accusing anyone of cheating...so that is not the theme of this thread. I am talking about what we all hate....AT rockets going right thru vehicles..only to have the guy hop out and ONE SHOT kill you. Yesterday I parachuted onto the carrier (USMC had 3 land bases) and I jump into the enemy chopper. This guy spawns and is running at the chopper. I fire ALL 8 MISSLES at him and they explode all around him...not killing him..but allowing him time to put C4 on me and detonate it. 2 days ago...I spawned on the carrier at wake and grabbed the F35. I circled around on a J-10 and fired ALL 6 missles at CLOSE RANGE on his ***. You guessed it..they ALL MISSED and two of them hit my friendly chopper and I got two teamkills -8 and then people were questioning me. "Yo haze..why are you TK'ing". I put 27 shots into this guy last night with the G36e and he flops onto his stomach...squeezes off three shots and kills me.

Yeah..I know... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. But this is finally wearing me down to the point of sheer frustration. Anyone else getting tired of CHEAP kills?

Speak Up.

Re: After 2 years of BF2...I think I am finally sick of it.

well im getting tired of all the nad throwing in IO mode when you go to take an enemy base every1 starts throwing nads when your on the recieving end of that it does get very frustrating.

Comment

I'm just generally sick of BF2 players. So sick of BF2 players I TK on a whim...there will always be more idiots so you might as well kill them. It feels good...and I really couldn't care less about my score if there is good reason to kill them.

Take a look at my TK count.

Comment

i think it is near impossible, or impossible for that matter, to make a multiplayer game like this without having some function of cheap kills. There are those things that can be easily removed, such as claymores and j-10 imbalance, but others are just due to lag or your just out of luck. It may seem like people "one shot" you, but trust me, in most cases it isnt.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfox View Post
          well im getting tired of all the nad throwing in IO mode when you go to take an enemy base every1 starts throwing nads when your on the recieving end of that it does get very frustrating.
          Ah! Nads!

Hehe. Cheap **** happens. Just laugh it off. Play for fun, or check out some mods. They are pretty sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfox View Post
            yes it is annoying when people just don't ignore having grenades

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred) View Post
              yes it is annoying when people just don't ignore having grenades
              i forget lol i just kill them before they throw them hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab
                I'm just generally sick of BF2 players. So sick of BF2 players I TK on a whim...there will always be more idiots so you might as well kill them. It feels good...and I really couldn't care less about my score if there is good reason to kill them.

Take a look at my TK count.
                You my friend are pathetic

Comment

It took you two years, but welcome to BF2.

Comment

Thats it I'm re-installing BF-42.Get back to the good ole days when EA actually listened to us and cared about the community not just about the $$$$.I don't think I will be buying any more EA games especially the BF series.I spent hundreds of dollars buying me and my family/friends BF series games since BF-42.It saddens me how they just left us here.

Comment

It's why I rarely play. I stopped playing online games after BF1942 because all I would ever see in that game was people Tk-ing each other over the airplanes..and crashing jeeps into those people that happened to get one. I remember one match where I was the only person, ON BOTH TEAMS, that was out of the base capturing points because I took a jeep or something and drove instead of flew. It's the same in this game. Mind you, I really do wish that there was more support from EA/Dice on patches...I was there for every one of them and had the fun pleasure of encountering all of the bugs. It would be nice for them to really work hard on a final patch for the game, to fix the problems that still are there like working on the f-35 to make it work against the J-10. Don't come back to us with "well we tried, the f-35 became worse when we tweeked it and the j-10 got better..."...no, fix it, don't come with excuses. Rebuild the stupid planes if you have to, but this is the reason people love wake so much is you can get on the Chinese team and rape away. Anyway, my weird post here can come to an end, I just would have to say that I agree and though I like the game, I also hate it very much (bug wise, and lack of support wise, and crappy player wise).

Comment

well ive been playing for about a year and i still love it but IO is gettin on my ****ing nerves lately with all the exploits and nade spamming...

Comment

I have been playing roughly 2 yrs too & i hardly play vanilla no more, the only thing that will keep this game alive is the mods, just like what kept BF1942 alive.

But i don't know what everyone is worrying about, Quake Wars is due out at end of next month.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Capo View Post
                            Thats it I'm re-installing BF-42.Get back to the good ole days when EA actually listened to us and cared about the community not just about the $$$$.I don't think I will be buying any more EA games especially the BF series.I spent hundreds of dollars buying me and my family/friends BF series games since BF-42.It saddens me how they just left us here.
                            Ithink a lot of people are over-reacting. Sure BF2 has it's bugs but it's the game that you are playing for 2 years. There are not many games that can do this.
                            I really can understand EA/DICE if they stop the support for BF2. It seems like everybody is just complaining about the whole work they do to keep us playing. We had how many patches?? 5? Well, that is a lot and it is a shame that they werenecessary. But at least they cared and gave us the patches.
                            But why would they produce another patch? Just to hear everybody complain and whine again?
                            Maybe you begin practicing the alternative and try to encourage EA/DICE to make another patch rather than just blame them because they nerfed your favorite BF2 toy in the latest patch.
                            :cry:

BTW, I think there is a new patch on the way.....

FipZ

Comment

The other day someone unloaded a whole clip at me and missed every shot, then I killed him. I almost felt bad, but after thats happened to me a thousand times I guess I get my one turn. Sometimes I do well and its fun, sometimes I get smacked down and yeah, it sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X