Common Server Population?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Server Population?

What do you guys think will be the most common max players allowed in an average CoD4 server.

In Battlefield 2, over time the average population decreased as it was easier to get points and such...

Do you think this will be the case with Call of Duty 4?

IMO, the ideal limit would be 16 or 20; anything over that and it will turn into an explosives fest.

This is just judging from CoD2, though.

Comment

I think a squad of 10 players per team will be enough 12 at a tops.
      :ar15: :ar15:

Comment

Gonna depend on the map size, IMO. I hope they are large enough to allow 20-30 players without becoming too cluttered and cramped.

Comment

How big is overgrown? it seems like it will be an ideal sniper map

Comment

Do you not have the patience to find out in less than a week?

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
              Do you not have the patience to find out in less than a week?
              Lets just close the forums until it is out in that case. Damn those people who are asking questions before a game is released!

Comment

^^ Hahahaha!

Spike, i deleted my earlier post to leave some actual decent reflection of myself.
                I suggest you start finding similar posts of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                  Lets just close the forums until it is out in that case. Damn those people who are asking questions before a game is released!
                  Well, it's all fine and good, but nobody needs to start instigating a game that isn't even out yet, trying to know as much as possible.
                  Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
                  I suggest you start finding similar posts of yours
                  No need to be arrogant. But since I know you won't stop, I suggest you stop being so over-confident about yourself because you're in MGBG, which has done nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                    Well, it's all fine and good, but nobody needs to start instigating a game that isn't even out yet, trying to know as much as possible.

No need to be arrogant. But since I know you won't stop, I suggest you stop being so over-confident about yourself because you're in MGBG, which has done nothing.
                    Now now ladies. :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

From what Ive read 16 - 20 is a good number. Ive never played CoD2, so not sure.

What I want to know is will there be one favorite map that is always played? Did that happen in CoD2?

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                        What I want to know is will there be one favorite map that is always played? Did that happen in CoD2?
                        There is always a favorite map. In the previous Call of Duty's, it was Carentan, even though I do not see that as being so good of a map. I preferred the original version of Dawnville.

Comment

Lol, sorry spiked... did i encrouch on my ability to ask questions?

Man, all these questions are POINTLESS! Just play the stupid game! Waaait, it's not out yet.

Dude, I removed my earlier post as to not warrant an argument, but you just won't give up.
                          Get over yourself

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
                            How big is overgrown? it seems like it will be an ideal sniper map
                            The center is more built up. It is a little town with a few buildings. The outside is open and is where the snipers are.

If you are registered on CharlieOscarDelta.com, this is the map: Linkage

Of course the pumpkins and the scarecrows aren't really in the map. Plus the map is lighter in the real game. The main thing is based at the barn. After the thing that says Day 1 of 7 or something, the camera will lower and give you a good few of the left side buildings and the river bead.

Comment

FFS, stop following each other around in different threads having this little spat in public and spamming up different topics. Take it to PM's if you must, but the rest of the folks here don't want to see it.

Comment

Working...
                              X