Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help, Easily killed

Originally posted by dela View Post
    Hi, Fairly new to BF2 and spend most of my game time online. Couple of things I've noticed and would love to get an answer for. I to have to pump a whole magazine into someone were as he'll kill me with what seems like a few shots, even at close range and if i start shooting first He'll still deck me!(both of us are in assult kit). Is this an internet conection issue?
    Cheers.
    That's your problem, it doesn't take the whole magazine. Chill out on the trigger and take your time. Try killing enemies at a distance and getting the hang of weapons.

Comment

Thanks for the replies!! I got some great hints to try.
      I do tend to hold the button down and empty my mag, so i'll try short bursts. Sniping is good training, but some time you just want to join the action!
      Love playing this game way too much to give up on it.
      Cheers.

Comment

you got it, try out the hints it'll work

Comment

Hi, Fairly new to BF2 and spend most of my game time online. Couple of things I've noticed and would love to get an answer for. I to have to pump a whole magazine into someone were as he'll kill me with what seems like a few shots, even at close range and if i start shooting first He'll still deck me!(both of us are in assult kit). Is this an internet conection issue?
          Cheers.
          Have you tried Checkers?

Comment

I do tend to hold the button down and empty my mag, so i'll try short bursts. Sniping is good training, but some time you just want to join the action!
            Cheers.
            Try just setting the gun to burst mode or single shot. Burst at <50M single at over 50 is what I do. I only use full auto for very close range.

Comment

Cheers.
              full auto is bad, even in real life senario's. just remember aim for head & burst.

or play mods, some have deadly lead that kills very fast.

Comment

This is a subject close to my heart which is a lot closer than my sniper bullet gets to my enemy.

I have played BF for a short while. I have watched the videos, I have read the threads. Some say aim high depending on your distance, some say aim direct no matter what the distance. Some say it doesn,t matter at all.
                All I know is that my hits seem to be more luck than judgement.

When I snipe at Dragon Valley (medium - long distance) I see the target on top of the oil refinary, I aim direct, I see his name tage, I fire, I miss. I aim higher, I fire, I miss. - In my position, I can see as much if not more of the enemy than he can see of me yet within secounds he has taken me out.

In another map I was prone behind a wall and tracked a guy not more than 15feet away. I opened up at which point he started to dance and jump. My iron sight moved between his head and chest as I gave him short bursts. It seemed to have no effect as his went prone and within a nano second of us exchanging a shot apiece, he took me out. We were only 15 feet apart yet I might have done better throwing bricks at him. It becomes a little demoralising when you know your aim is true yet 90% of your ammo seems to miss its mark.

Its been suggested that keeping your ping rate and graphics settings down will increase your hit rate. Done that. I spent several hours sniping yesterday. I think I had about 2 kills out of approx 50 shots fired.

I expect to get taken out if my position is poor or if I am not quick enough on the trigger. I live in hope that if I do things correctly, the enemy goes down as he should, not by luck, but by judgement.

Fox...

Comment

Remember, grenade launcher+ bunnyhopping/shotgun= win. Needs practice but when you`re good at it, know how other players react to s*it, you`re golden.

Comment

Working...
                  X