help, Easily killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help, Easily killed

Hi, Fairly new to BF2 and spend most of my game time online. Couple of things I've noticed and would love to get an answer for. I to have to pump a whole magazine into someone were as he'll kill me with what seems like a few shots, even at close range and if i start shooting first He'll still deck me!(both of us are in assult kit). Is this an internet conection issue?
    Cheers.

Re: help, Easily killed

whats your ping on most servers? If is over 200 then its probably your connection.

Comment

Ping probably , get it below 50 for best& make sure you dont spray, use single or 3 round burst.

Comment

Also aim for the upper body like the head easier to kill if you hit them there .

Comment

Originally posted by dela View Post
          Hi, Fairly new to BF2 and spend most of my game time online. Couple of things I've noticed and would love to get an answer for. I to have to pump a whole magazine into someone were as he'll kill me with what seems like a few shots, even at close range and if i start shooting first He'll still deck me!(both of us are in assult kit). Is this an internet conection issue?
          Cheers.
          Key words in bold. Be patient, in time someone else will be saying that gets killed a lot by people like you.

Comment

Dont stand still when shooting at them, and dont hold the mouse button down, tap it, should reduce recoil .

Comment

i sucked badly at first, but i can now say im a match for any 3 star general, btw PLEASE do not become a medic whore, we got enough already be a nice kite i.e assult, engi or at

they can all pwn in good conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000
                PLEASE do not become a medic whore, we got enough already be a nice kite i.e assult, engi or at
                Yes, I don't want to have to stop being a medic, so please be another class.

My suggestion would be to make sure when you're shooting at enemies at a distance, change your gun's fire rate to one at a time rather than burst. It is a lot more accurate. Just be sure to change it for close combat.

Also, just play more. And play with people who are better than you. :nod:

Comment

Make sure you are not running and shooting, that would do it :P

Comment

bunny hop when not shooting.

if its CQC, then go full auto and learn to control the recoil.

Comment

well for standing and shooting it depends on the gun. Diffrent guns have diffrent deviations for prone/crouched/standing. for some its 1.1/1.2/1.3 for others its 0.8/2.0/3.3

Comment

Become a Sniper their is two general rules with Snipers.

1). Find somewhere really good to hide, this means if you ain't a great shot you won't get found.
                        2). Aim for a one shot one hit kill, I.e aim for the head. If you have decided to not bother with following number 1). then you'll give your position away when you fire that first shot so you wanna make sure that what you're aiming at dies on that first hit.

Now why did I say go a Sniper, because it trains you to aim straight for the head and it helped me considerable in even close combat fights in roles other than a sniper.

As others have said go for servers with low pings and just stick at it everyone sucks at first but you can only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                          Diffrent guns have diffrent deviations for prone/crouched/standing. for some its 1.1/1.2/1.3 for others its 0.8/2.0/3.3
                          Which I don't understand why the BF2 developers did this...

Anyway, if you're dying too much, stick with the SRAW/Eryx and kill them up close.

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                            Which I don't understand why the BF2 developers did this...

Anyway, if you're dying too much, stick with the SRAW/Eryx and kill them up close.
                            Because a SAW requires more stability to be accurate then a G36C would.

Comment

I was just like you, It seemed that I was constantly using my full magazine to kill someone, But then I realized I was missing cause I was firing full auto, Click the mouse, Don't hold it.

~Kyle

Comment

Working...
                              X