CoD4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD4

What is the obsession with this game around here? imo it looks crap and if the demo is anything to go by it is crap! why would you pay full attention with a game like crysis/UT3 around the corner? cod4 just felt exactly like CoD2 and with some of next-gen games coming soon i really doubt it will last long at all.

Just for the threads sake, i am not against the game as it were just amazed why everyone loves it so much.

Re: CoD4

Why do you seem to obsess over it so much, if it's so bad?

Comment

i like it

Comment

I love it...no..

Comment

I haven't play CoD4, however, I've always been of fan of the CoD series. Yes, sometimes the game feels linear, but it seems like Activision has found a winning formula when it comes to game design, and so for me, its a preference thing. Its gameplay can not be matched.

Just because you think its crap, doesn't mean it is. I can say the same thing about any genre of game, doesn't make it so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
            What is the obsession with this game around here? imo it looks crap and if the demo is anything to go by it is crap! why would you pay full attention with a game like crysis/UT3 around the corner? cod4 just felt exactly like CoD2 and with some of next-gen games coming soon i really doubt it will last long at all.

Just for the threads sake, i am not against the game as it were just amazed why everyone loves it so much.
            how dos it look like crap? looks awesome to me.

Comment

I get much better performance in crysis on all high settings, than COD4 on all high settings.

Comment

Agree...

Comment

Didn't even complete the demo before i unistalled. Hate FPS's where it's 'enclosed' so to speak, you have to go a certain way, there's nothing to explore around the area etc.

Crysis & Farcry i like because it's all very open and the way you complete missions is very dynamic. CoD4 you can;t stealth around, you run in and gun everything down, each game in the series just turns the graphics up abit and gives you different weapons to do it.

Comment

i think the demo=crap!

Comment

i finished the demo on the first 3 difficulties, but on the last one i couldnt get past the part where you have to defend the tank

i wanna buy it, but i also what to get UT3, Crysis and Need For Speed:Pro Street

Comment

Originally posted by Ins View Post
                        Didn't even complete the demo before i unistalled. Hate FPS's where it's 'enclosed' so to speak, you have to go a certain way, there's nothing to explore around the area etc.
                        Well, yes, it is a campaign. You don't have objectives to do whenever you feel like it.

Comment

COD4 will give the infantry players what they need. Versatility, customisable character/weapons and boatloads of fun between realism and arcade action. Im happy to say that Im considering COD4 to be MY game of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterboy
                            i finished the demo on the first 3 difficulties, but on the last one i couldnt get past the part where you have to defend the tank

i wanna buy it, but i also what to get UT3, Crysis and Need For Speed:Pro Street
                            RACE GAMES? j/k

the tank is the hardest part, i got by it, i <3 everything after that

Comment

Working...
                            X