No announcement yet.

Anyone miss vehicles only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i much preferr some jeeps flying around, and tanks around corners in karkand...io sucks imo

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad View Post
      Infantry is pretty much the worst aspect of bf2. Buggy hit detection, weak weapons, homosexual medics and bunny hoppers. Yet people still choose to actually play only infantry? They must either be homos or bunnies. Homosexual bunnies.
      Huh? You're kidding right? All those things exist in ANY mode of BF2. :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Jlspence
        Huh? You're kidding right? All those things exist in ANY mode of BF2. :shakehead:
        So you're telling me you can bunny hop whilst flying the su-34?

Comment

Infantry is pretty much the worst aspect of bf2. Buggy hit detection, weak weapons, homosexual medics and bunny hoppers.

Or possibly playing FPS games for more than 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
            Then theres Special Forces Maps that work perfect with Infantry Only regardless of their size. Warlord, Ghost Town and Mass Destruction being the most popular ones.
            16 player IO Surge is seriously god-like.

You get a lot of skilled players in SF too.

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
            16 player Oman with 64 players, 400 tickets and all vehicles (2 tanks and 4 heavy jeeps total) is one of the best game modes an infantry player could want. Id rank only Kubra 16 to be close to Oman. Ive always felt Daquing was too depressing for a fun game.

Basically, fun lies in unranked servers with tweaked game settings.
            64 player, 1000 ticket Daqing is very fun also, especially when you get in the SU...

Comment

Originally posted by barz26 View Post
              I remember when i first played BF2, Karkand was still the map of choice but vehicles made it seem more of a game, more teamwork was required, squads of AT just to take out 1 tank and an APC. Having to use a bit more savvy to escape getting thumped by people who loaded into game faster and took the jets, heli's. Seemed to me to be a better and more all rounded game. I/O wasn't an option.

One of my flatmates started after I/O began, he's brilliant at I/O but shocking at vehicles. Also because he pretty much plays I/O theres so many badges, medals and game play that he won't experience.

Here's my question, who thinks BF2 was more of a game or enjoyed it more before I/O (stat padding seems a lot easier I/O in my opinion)

Over to you
              I can't miss what I'm always playing.

IO is for failed Counter-Strike and "original" BF2 players. It's not that simple, but I'm feeling succinct today.

Comment

So you're telling me you can bunny hop whilst flying the su-34?
                I read your comment as Infantry Only. My mistake. Still, I don't see how anyone can be entertained limiting themselves to vehicles. I personally find it boring. What challenge is there in raping infantry with vehicles? What challenge is there in raping infantry and vehicles with air assets? It's good for a laugh every now and then but mostly it's just boring.

Comment

^^Its huge fun to take out vehicles when your on foot

Comment

Originally posted by Jlspence View Post
                    I read your comment as Infantry Only. My mistake. Still, I don't see how anyone can be entertained limiting themselves to vehicles. I personally find it boring. What challenge is there in raping infantry with vehicles? What challenge is there in raping infantry and vehicles with air assets? It's good for a laugh every now and then but mostly it's just boring.
                    There's so much more to the air aspect of the game than "raping" infantry.

Comment

Where did you read that I limit myself to vehicles? anyway. I don't want to start an argument post. IO sux, regular bf2 rules.

Comment

how can you miss something when it hasn't been taken away?
                        ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you need to uncheck that IO only box.

Comment

Working...
                        X