X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hmmm...I keep dying...

Originally posted by RaG View Post
    @ElFipso:
    Thanks for all the advice here. And I've been playing hours and hours of Karkand and basically what people do is spam granades in the beginning at the connection point of the city and the outskirts of the American base. Usually after that, the Americans sneak by and take the little island in the North-East section of the map and the other team usually defends the Train Accident. That's basically how every Karkand match has been going for me. And yet, when I try to snipe on the bridge, I usually get sniped before I can put my eye to my scope...
    That is a perfect summation of just about any Karkand I/O match.

And har har @ "karkland". Hahaha.

Comment

Lol, after like 10 hours of Karkand (Not karkLand) it's pretty simple to know what's going on. :P

I switched to a 0 ping server (is 0 ping normal?) and for some reason, my headshots are actually hitting, so I guess the 250ms ping from my 44 player Karkand Server was the cause of my headshot misses. That's what I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by RaG
        Lol, after like 10 hours of Karkand (Not karkLand) it's pretty simple to know what's going on. :P

I switched to a 0 ping server (is 0 ping normal?) and for some reason, my headshots are actually hitting, so I guess the 250ms ping from my 44 player Karkand Server was the cause of my headshot misses. That's what I hope.

Comment

That's editted in pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
            lalalalalallalala i did not just hear you say "karkland" i did not just hear you say "karkland" i did not just hear you say "karkland" i did not just hear you say "karkland" lalalalalalala
            you didn't... you read him say it

Comment

No Im pretty sure Kirkland is a real place, I hear theyve got a sick mountain for snowboarding.

And yeah the lower the ping you have the better, although 0 might mean that the server is in your backyard, which would be kinda weird.

Comment

If you like Karkand, i'd say try the other city maps. personally, I find them more fun. More chances to get around the back of enemies rather than the nade spam and/or head on charge to the death at karkand.

Comment

yea try mashuter city its a good map^^

Comment

Get G36 and kill some noobs.

Comment

It won't be a 0 ping server, press your tab key in game and it will show you the real ping and your points etc.

With all the filters its a pity ya cant select to only see servers with pings under a set amount

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza View Post
                        It won't be a 0 ping server, press your tab key in game and it will show you the real ping and your points etc.

With all the filters its a pity ya cant select to only see servers with pings under a set amount
                        just click ping at the top, it will put them in order for you just like the #of players, mapps , etc.

i allways look at low ping servers & pick a game from them, a good game with a 150+ ping to me isnt a good game for me so i concentrate on that ping it will help you more than you know. i got owned so many times before i learnt that :nod:

Comment

Play as Medic.

That way, it'll help limit your deaths because you can heal yourself. Keep playing on IO servers and follow a group of other players. Watch where they hide and how they position themselves.

There's nothing you can do to help improve your aim but to keep playing. Just keep at it!

Comment

I try not to join a server with a ping above 100. Normally I join servers where I get a ping below 50. But everything below 100 is OK to play.

Comment

Working...
                            X