True Importance of the Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: True Importance of the Special Forces

Type 95? is that not a tank? Thought spec ops had the QBZ, M4, G36C, Scar-L etc

Comment

Somewhere between making the SF class and enabling the UAV to see absolutely everything, hidden or not, they fcuked up.

SF class would be so much more useful.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza View Post
        Type 95? is that not a tank? Thought spec ops had the QBZ, M4, G36C, Scar-L etc
        Type 98 is the tank. Type 88 is a sniper rifle, confusing?

Comment

IMO, the best way to play as SpecOps in I/O servers, is to use the kit to play sort of like a designated marksman for your squad. Just hang back a little, and take out targets at a distance. If you rush in and duke it out with an armored class, chances are you die first.

Comment

Originally posted by Stemnin View Post
            Type 98 is the tank. Type 88 is a sniper rifle, confusing?
            Nah not really, my pc is in for repair due to graphics card having a dickyfit and flashing green squares at me (i took that as a bad sign) so havent been on recently and i think im slowly forgetting everything in BF2:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by dremanu View Post
              IMO, the best way to play as SpecOps in I/O servers, is to use the kit to play sort of like a designated marksman for your squad. Just hang back a little, and take out targets at a distance. If you rush in and duke it out with an armored class, chances are you die first.
              If I wanted to play a "designated marksman", I would pick a sniper. :P

Comment

Okay, someone here is mislead. I'm coming up on 900 hours of spec ops and here's why:

Spec ops are sneaky by nature. Extra sprint, silenced pistol, c4. But check out the carbines! The Scar-l is almost silent. If I'm sneaking up on some guys and fire a couple shots, they usually can't tell where they're coming from. They're all good guns in every aspect especially range. When I go with any other kit, I regret not having my scar-l and c4. If it just had a wrench like in '42, I'd be set.

Comment

How would you guys use the C4 in an IO server?

Comment

Originally posted by RaG View Post
                    How would you guys use the C4 in an IO server?
                    Um...IO servers have UAV trailer and scan?

Um...You can still throw C4 and lay traps...

Comment

Well I know that, but you gotta blow the traps. And if I really wanted to play with traps, I'd pick a sniper with automated traps that explode when someone triggers it. Yet again, it is fun to lay C4's on spawn points and blow them up when I see someone. It's very satisfying. :P

Comment

Originally posted by RaG View Post
                        Yet again, it is fun to lay C4's on spawn points and blow them up when I see someone. It's very satisfying. :P
                        i say again, that is exactly what is wrong with this game.

Comment

Rags: In another thread you admitted to enjoying going support and spamming supply packs and grenades. You've now just admitted to laying C4 on spawn points and, basically, spawn raping. All you need to do now is admit to clay spamming and bombing uncaps in a jet and you'll have everyone climbing over each other to be your bestest mate

Comment

The SpecOps is underrated. Specially on IO where you have a fighting commander. You can go to their base and blow UAV and SCAN up and really pss the commander off because if he's fighting he is not around and most likely won't be an engineer.
                            So he'll have to spawn at the base and change the kit (unlikely) or just drop a supply box (yay! you can blow it up again!)
                            The commander will then have to change the kit and spawn at the base. If you have some skill you can keep him down and busy with yourself, thus not helping his team.

Happened to me when I was commander and that SpecOps kept me very busy. When I killed him he came back, so he was a constant treat to me and my assets, leaving me constantly guarding the assets. And that on IO Karkand - omg ;-)

FipZ

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
                              i'm still lost as to why this thread exists.
                              word
                              Lol

Comment

I'm unlocking both of the Special Forces' guns as soon as I hit Corporal. I do have the expansion pack.

Hmmm...I do wonder why this thread exists....

Comment

Working...
                                X