Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playing with the BF2 choppers to mucho????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing with the BF2 choppers to mucho????

Wooooot, I just see that I have over 30.000 helo kills now!!
    I rly like to chopperwhore but :

When I go to work in the morning I run to my car cuz I'm afraid someone else gets it first. First thing I do > check for mines and weird looking boxes.

I never use the doors anymore I always jump straight in.

When I drive off I always look through the sunroof if nothing is hanging above me.

If I do see a plane above me I drive off like a maniac doing donuts and lotsa burnouts untill my alarm is silence again.

Every car around me on the road I see as a potentional rammer so I always try to keep some distance between them and me (some strange unknown syndrome says my doc, I have to live with it).

I mounted some cams at the front and the rear of my car and attached the wires with my turn signals. So whenever I turn it gives me a quick overview of whats around me and helps me getting save to work.

I never ever pickup any strangers!! Only my son may sit on the passengers seat cuz I know he can use the TV screen.

If a stranger still manage to hop in on my take of, I drive offroad and redline the sucker.

Last night I got pulled over by a cop and he asked me why I got a parachute strapped on my back and why there is a .50 sniperrifle laying on the backseat, pffff...., wat a nOOb huh!!

Same officer gave me a ticket that day for doing loops on the highway, damn....

When I want another CD in my carstereo I seatswitch quickly.

Some towns are closed for me now cuz they have wicked rules for not changing CD's on my own.

Every week I need a new frontbumper on the car cuz I do alot of vertical tarmac spinning on the parkinglots to show off.

I stop at every gas station to get some repairs.

I got a cool sticker on my trunk saying : If U Can Read This Ur In Range!

On the sides also some stickers saying : This Is Not A Da*n Taxi!

I'm getting alot of compliments on my car, I think peops never seen a Volvo XC90 in camo colors before.

When I park at my work I always put some C4 on it (just in case)

Frequently I come home late after I waited on the wrong parkinglot for my car to spawn.

My co-worker Sam has send me a email of why I blocked him on MSN. well Sam..., I'm sick of u lying in front of my car when I want to drive home buddy! And I don't believe ur accidentel punishments anymore!!

Local Police has forbidden me to order any chinese food cuz they dont want any streetfights anymore.
    As if I can help they bring the food in a car with a Chinese flag on the roof huh!

Neighbours ask me silly questions why my car sometimes hangs in a tree. Pffff....., as if they never make mistakes themselfs....

Tomorrow my car must go to the dealer cuz I'm having startup problems lately, I think its a punkbuster error, not sure though...

My girlfriend says I'm acting a bit weird lately, I hope it has nothing to do with playing BF2 to much, what do u guys think?????

Re: Playing with the BF2 choppers to mucho????

Maybe you need to get a life?

Comment

"I got a cool sticker on my trunk saying : If U Can Read This Ur In Range!"

lol I like that one

Comment

what was the point to this thread? humor? what?

Comment

I got a cool sticker on my trunk saying : If U Can Read This Ur In Range!
          ROFLMAO! I would sig it in an instant.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
            what was the point to this thread? humor? what?
            i would like to know the same thing...

Comment

lol OP i like that very funny indeed.

Comment

lmfao that was funny...very good read

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
                  "I got a cool sticker on my trunk saying : If U Can Read This Ur In Range!"

lol I like that one
                  Hahahaha great stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post

When I want another CD in my carstereo I seatswitch quickly.

My girlfriend says I'm acting a bit weird lately, I hope it has nothing to do with playing BF2 to much, what do u guys think?????

lmfao priceless

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
                      i would like to know the same thing...
                      i would like to know why u dont understand english.?

Comment

Working...
                      X