Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need one last veteran badge - help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need one last veteran badge - help please!

Originally posted by Chael View Post
    Not that I condone this... but some people like to take the f35 up to like 800m and hover up there all round. Also, any jet can be landed in the boat dock under the carrier, just takes a little practice.

I really reccomend that you spend some time flying and actually trying to kill stuff. You'd be amazed how fun it can be against a good pilot.

But really, if you don't wanna take the time and give the effort to get the badge, maybe you shouldn't have it.
    I had to earn this badge to get my stars. I normally play with friends in squads. I took this time to learn the last major aspect of the game. Now i enjoy flying (when the opportunity arises) and I have learned to stay alive more while on the ground (from jets of course).

You might as well learn and enjoy the journey. Is a digital badge worth that much to pad it?

Comment

I wish your Colonel eagle turns into a banana instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael View Post
        Not that I condone this... but some people like to take the f35 up to like 800m and hover up there all round. Also, any jet can be landed in the boat dock under the carrier, just takes a little practice.

I really reccomend that you spend some time flying and actually trying to kill stuff. You'd be amazed how fun it can be against a good pilot.

But really, if you don't wanna take the time and give the effort to get the badge, maybe you shouldn't have it.
        If he can learn to do that, he's mastered the flying and he doesn't need to sit idle in the plane, he might as well fly around and kill the enemy. Imagine him spending 20 hours to learn how to fly, just so he can spend the next 30 trying to land the jet in the carrier bay and stay idle there lol.

Comment

Working...
        X