Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need one last veteran badge - help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: need one last veteran badge - help please!

Originally posted by Chael View Post
    Not that I condone this... but some people like to take the f35 up to like 800m and hover up there all round. Also, any jet can be landed in the boat dock under the carrier, just takes a little practice.

I really reccomend that you spend some time flying and actually trying to kill stuff. You'd be amazed how fun it can be against a good pilot.

But really, if you don't wanna take the time and give the effort to get the badge, maybe you shouldn't have it.
    If he can learn to do that, he's mastered the flying and he doesn't need to sit idle in the plane, he might as well fly around and kill the enemy. Imagine him spending 20 hours to learn how to fly, just so he can spend the next 30 trying to land the jet in the carrier bay and stay idle there lol.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I wish your Colonel eagle turns into a banana instead.

Leave a comment:

• Odedge
    replied

Not that I condone this... but some people like to take the f35 up to like 800m and hover up there all round. Also, any jet can be landed in the boat dock under the carrier, just takes a little practice.

I really reccomend that you spend some time flying and actually trying to kill stuff. You'd be amazed how fun it can be against a good pilot.

But really, if you don't wanna take the time and give the effort to get the badge, maybe you shouldn't have it.
    I had to earn this badge to get my stars. I normally play with friends in squads. I took this time to learn the last major aspect of the game. Now i enjoy flying (when the opportunity arises) and I have learned to stay alive more while on the ground (from jets of course).

You might as well learn and enjoy the journey. Is a digital badge worth that much to pad it?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Here's what happens to me when I play for stats, I don't usually do very well (2.0KDR). When I've got a couple people to play with and we're just playing for fun, maybe even competing to get the most kills I end up with a much higher KDR like maybe 4.0.

K that was kind of irrelevant. Like I said before and as others have said before and after me, it would be much better if you just flew the jet and played around with it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

The fact that anyone cares, except for maybe Shadow, is funny... no, laughable.

:laugh:

Stats are such a waste of time. Try playing for fun. It actually works!

:edit: and asking questions like this, make me believe you're nowhere near 1 star, and just wanted to try and make your stats seem impressive... or... you care too much about stats... or both.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by FiveFries
    lmao!

Get out of my thread if you're not going to help. I'm asking for help on how to get a badge, not a life lesson.

Save it for somebody.
    How old are you...5?

The answer is "NO" would have thought that was obvious!

Trying to cheat, which is effectively what you're asking, should really lend the question...why do you play BF2 as it's obviously not for fun. It also makes a mockery of all the players who have earned their badges legitimately.

Whats wrong with learning a new aspect to the game and spending the required amount of time in a plane? So what if you only play 30 minutes a day, it will take you longer but you never know you might scare yourself and enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• Iwantcable
    replied

My suggestion would be to get an F35B on an really low pop. server and hide somewhere. A lot of times people give up after being killed by J-10s so much.

Leave a comment:

• stilla-killa
    replied

Originally posted by FiveFries
    lmao!

Get out of my thread if you're not going to help. I'm asking for help on how to get a badge, not a life lesson.

Save it for somebody.
    Oh snap

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
    Noob, just do it the right way. Whats the point of getting the badge if you didn't even earn it? Bragging rights? Who are you going to brag to about that......Plus its only a bunch of pixels on the screen. Who cares about the badge or rank? Rank doesn't even mean anything either. Play for fun.
    lmao!

Save it for somebody.

Leave a comment:

• imported_kiwi
    replied

At least be a gunner in bomber, real easy, just left click

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Noob, just do it the right way. Whats the point of getting the badge if you didn't even earn it? Bragging rights? Who are you going to brag to about that......Plus its only a bunch of pixels on the screen. Who cares about the badge or rank? Rank doesn't even mean anything either. Play for fun.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I have just got that badge 2 weeks ago and it is only 50 hours, but it also says you need 12 kills in a round, this can't be done by leaving your rig, also this is the same for chopper badge that you said about, so you must mean basic chopper badge as this is only 10 mins in a chopper, all the rest of the badges like this ask for so many kills IAR.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I think he was saying that instead of just idling the 50 hours, you should learn how to get good in jets. Sure the first 10 hours might not be great, but eventually you'll get better and by hour 50 u'll be pro :P.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Ins View Post
    2. In the 50 hours that you'll be sat there watching your screen, you can use them 50 hours to get good in jets ... lol

I won't be in front of my PC! I'l check back every 30mins or so. No way I'll sit through all that when I'm not actually playing.

Not that I condone this... but some people like to take the f35 up to like 800m and hover up there all round.

Won't it spin uncontrollably and therefore, crash? I'm at work so I can't test this...

Leave a comment:

• imported_Chael
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X