Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite land vehicles...

I have my preferences, what are yours?

First off, no air vehicles in this thread. There has been huge discussions upon those vehicles and we always seem to leave out the grunt workers. So in your opinion, whats your favourite vehicle for that class (ie armour, armour transport, AA tank.) and leave a small side note why.

I like the T90 over the m1a2 because it has a lower profile and is darker. If we include EF I prefere the L2 (german tank).

I like the LAV, infact I don't even think the other two can compare to it as they are more like rolling bulks of metal on 8 wheels that wobble around.

The linebacker is awesome. It has a powerful cannon that is highly accurate. I love it. I really hate the tunguska and png as they have huge blind spots in the middle not to mention they can't shoot at something you directly aim at... You always have to move it over to the side so one of the two weak a$$ cannons actually hit that spec ups guy. Even then, the linebacker's cannon tilts further down than the other two.

Over all I like the linebacker the best because of the cannon. It's so awesome mowing down infantry running down or a transport driving by and also take out loaded choppers. It's really nice when you have people in tanks or some kind of support to take care of enemy armour.

Re: Favourite land vehicles...

Favourite tank? - T90. While the HUD crosshair on M1A2 is the best of the 3. T90 offers a very easy one shot kill on M1A2. I feel more secure in it.

Favourite APC? The BTR, its rate of fire against infantry is unparalleled.

Favourite MSTA? A close call between the PZG and Linebacker. I really like them all, just that the blindspot for Tunguska is annoying.

Favourite land vehicle all things considered? The USMC DPV.

Comment

T-90
      BTR-90
      DPV
      VODNIK
      Tunguska

Comment

the most fun to drive for me would be the DPV. i just love driving this through enemy lines...reminds me of a scene in A Bridge Too Far when a sergeant drives through the german lines while getting shot at

Comment

cant get in one unless im spec ops

Comment

i like the T90 and the DPV :P

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
              the most fun to drive for me would be the DPV. i just love driving this through enemy lines...reminds me of a scene in A Bridge Too Far when a sergeant drives through the german lines while getting shot at
              James Caan driving the jeep, trying to save his lieutenant while being shot at by the Germans. Classic.

I like the jeeps, highly maneuverable and powerful 50 cal. I like the MEC/PLA version better than the USMC buggy because of the 360 deg rotary 50 cal, even though they are not as quick as the USMC buggy. Too bad that they don't have armor for the gunner like the vodnik.

Comment

thats what the ATV is for. Don't even need to bail out in it, just ram something with a red tag over it.

Comment

DPV is a real deal. I can drive with it and I can avoid tanks easily with it. Only bad thing in it is that it gets lots of damage even from a little bump on the way, but I really run to DPV instead of tank, apart from the situation I'm in of course.

Comment

I love the chinese little fish delivery truck(not sure what it's called). I looks like a bunch of clowns clinging on to dear life as its running on a lawn mower engine.

Comment

All tanks except Chinese. I rarely use other ground vehicles

USMC buggy is fun

Comment

DPV + C4, hands down!!

Comment

1. M1a2
                          2. T90
                          3. ....

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade
                            I like the jeeps, highly maneuverable and powerful 50 cal. I like the MEC/PLA version better than the USMC buggy because of the 360 deg rotary 50 cal, even though they are not as quick as the USMC buggy. Too bad that they don't have armor for the gunner like the vodnik.

Agreed, im pretty sure they are about the same speed, but the vodnik is a boox on wheels :s

Comment

T-90 and LAV.

Comment

Working...
                              X