Favourite land vehicles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favourite land vehicles...

My favorite vehicle is actually the station wagon car in SF.

Comment

Just the transports for little ol' me =)

Comment

Why do people like T-90? I think it sucks compared to the M1A2. They both seem basically the same except the M1A2 can aim higher, which I like. Easier to take out helicopters and people hiding on buildings. Other than that, all of the vehicles are pretty much the same to me, except that MEC car with the swivel turret is way better than the USMC one without the swivel turret. I can't remember the names. I kick *** with any land vehicle except that worthless USMC car that's only good as a taxi.

Comment

Jets... Yes they can be ground vehicles if you just taxi around with them everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxor127
            Why do people like T-90? I think it sucks compared to the M1A2. They both seem basically the same except the M1A2 can aim higher, which I like. Easier to take out helicopters and people hiding on buildings. Other than that, all of the vehicles are pretty much the same to me, except that MEC car with the swivel turret is way better than the USMC one without the swivel turret. I can't remember the names. I kick *** with any land vehicle except that worthless USMC car that's only good as a taxi.
            M1A2 sucks coz of the one-shot-kill-sweet-spot

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
              You know, the buggy, the jeep, the vodnik and all the transport choppers except the blackhawk, they all have 50 cal too.
              yes but the american 50 cal (on the humvee and dpv) has a different sound than the chinese and MEC 50 cal. the chinese and mec 50 cal sound high pitched and annoying.

Comment

All tanks have the same stats afaik.

Comment

Here's my serious answer, taking a jet and rolling it around and running people over.

Comment

Originally posted by mr-scarface View Post
                    yes but the american 50 cal (on the humvee and dpv) has a different sound than the chinese and MEC 50 cal. the chinese and mec 50 cal sound high pitched and annoying.
                    They sound slightly different, but not much. The only difference is the manufacturer - Browning vs. Cord. They are both equally accurate and effective.

Comment

Working...
                    X