The Official PoE Easter Egg Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official PoE Easter Egg Thread

On the map, "Carpathian Mountains", there are destructable outhouses at both "Lumbermill" and "North Cabin" that, when destroyed, produce pink teddybears (a la BF2 crates). Might be on the 64-player version only, not sure.

Also, these same outhouses are on the "Highway to Hell" map, near the "Farm" (64-player version) and "Outpost" (32-player version).

The HMMWV in "Zhytomyr" only appears if Germany captures the "Windmill" control point on the 32-player version of the map. If Ukraine captures it, a Dozer will spawn instead.

There is also a Civilian Scooter on "Dnipro Sunrise" (64-player version) that will only spawn if Ukraine holds the "Town" control point (must wait 10 minutes for the Civilian Scooter to spawn). The Civilian Scooter spawns very near Germany's airstrip (in fact, it will harm a Ukraine player attempting to get near it due to the "Dome of Death" feature), between two houses in some bushes (see picture attached).

Comment

did u ride the scooter? and id the dozer driveable?

Comment

The Dozer is a regular vehicle (not a construction dozer).

The scooter you can ride. It is very slow though, so it is for comical purposes only (it has some sort of sprint/afterburners if you will, but they only seem to propel you as fast as it normally travels, ie: can only accelerate you from a stop to regular speed quickly). You have to hold the enter/exit button to leave the scooter (it makes the VOIP activation sound when you attempt to leave for some reason) and also only seems to work near vehicles or when stopping near them? Really not sure what is up with exiting that vehicle.

And the license plate reads: "S3X0R".

Comment

yay u did my work for me i took pics n stuffand now i dont have to do anythin

Comment

another thing... dont crash it... because then you have to wait another 1/2 hour

edit- for people who are having problems with the code.

"sv.numplayersneededtostart" is all one 'word' - no spaces.

then, after sv.numplayersneededtostart you have a space, then you put 1. then press enter.

Code:
            sv.numplayersneededtostart 1

Comment

did u actually find that katana on the map fallen

Comment

Originally posted by scott097
                did u actually find that katana on the map fallen
                yes, captuer the trenches spawn point and go behind the big rock at the south side of the river

Comment

Originally posted by Him
                  On the map, "Carpathian Mountains", there are destructable outhouses at both "Lumbermill" and "North Cabin" that, when destroyed, produce pink teddybears (a la BF2 crates). Might be on the 64-player version only, not sure.

Also, these same outhouses are on the "Highway to Hell" map, near the "Farm" (64-player version) and "Outpost" (32-player version).

The HMMWV in "Zhytomyr" only appears if Germany captures the "Windmill" control point on the 32-player version of the map. If Ukraine captures it, a Dozer will spawn instead.

There is also a Civilian Scooter on "Dnipro Sunrise" (64-player version) that will only spawn if Ukraine holds the "Town" control point (must wait 10 minutes for the Civilian Scooter to spawn). The Civilian Scooter spawns very near Germany's airstrip (in fact, it will harm a Ukraine player attempting to get near it due to the "Dome of Death" feature), between two houses in some bushes (see picture attached).
                  Those are awsome!

Comment

this pic i openly submit as POTD

also check these movies of it:

Civilian Scooter for the mod POE2. UKR must capture "town" and wait for 10 minutes for it to spawn near the german airfield.

Comment

I have flown the UFO and I love it!

Comment

Due to the conditions required to get the UFO and the difficulty level of getting the civilian scooter, I have officially concluded that POE is racist/discrimminatory against Slavic peoples. I hereby suggest that the UFO be given to the Ukraine team, as their equipment has been dumbed down enough as it is. The UFO should be given to Ukraine as a make-up for a technological disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by saru_death

this pic i openly submit as POTD

also check these movies of it:

Civilian Scooter for the mod POE2. UKR must capture "town" and wait for 10 minutes for it to spawn near the german airfield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s7_wWHRPgQ
                          nice screenshots
                          Only one of the videos works

Comment

i've been trying to find easter eggs.... they arn't there lol... or i suck at finding them.....

Comment

Originally posted by jgoodwin27
                              i've been trying to find easter eggs.... they arn't there lol... or i suck at finding them.....
                              just read this thread
                              then you will find alot of them

Comment

has anyone found the snowmobile yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X