OMG call of duty 4 is gonna own!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OMG call of duty 4 is gonna own!!

Demo out NOW..but yahoo SUXXORS. Can't seem to download it.

Comment

and I`m gonna ask you again
      Have you ever played a SP game? a SP game that is not like BF2 where it`s just a map with arse-stupid bots? a SP game with an actual story, dialogs n such?

If don`t like those few moments in CoD4, then damn, you gonna be pissed when you get the full version.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
        and I`m gonna ask you again
        Have you ever played a SP game? a SP game that is not like BF2 where it`s just a map with arse-stupid bots? a SP game with an actual story, dialogs n such?

If don`t like those few moments in CoD4, then damn, you gonna be pissed when you get the full version.
        What? i dont intend on buying it, i was just commenting on what i thought about it like everybody else. if i dont want to hear the computer talk thats my choice.
        no i dont play SP , just me but i like only multiplayer. bots are just boring to me.

i honestly dont know why she so pissy with my comment i didnt even mean it like that. i play PR for the teamwork, i go get in a squad & follow orders. but to me to hear a computer tell me to shoot somebody is dumb.

Comment

Let's all play nice.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
            What? i dont intend on buying it, i was just commenting on what i thought about it like everybody else. if i dont want to hear the computer talk thats my choice.
            no i dont play SP , just me but i like only multiplayer. bots are just boring to me.

i honestly dont know why she so pissy with my comment i didnt even mean it like that. i play PR for the teamwork, i go get in a squad & follow orders. but to me to hear a computer tell me to shoot somebody is dumb.
            That's because you haven't played a campaign yet.

Comment

Can i run the game on medium with this?

6600GT ( )
              1 Gb RAM
              P4 2.94 GHz

If yes, i might be buying this game...

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                That's because you haven't played a campaign yet.
                nah in old game i played (GR) i played 1 campaign, was boring to no end. i neve rplayed another.

bots just dont excite me at all. if i cant pay multiplayer im not playing anything.

i mean im not against you playin bots, wear it out. just to me its boring

Comment

Well I`m gonna kill myself.
                  Just played the demo and it was medicore at best.

The A.I is ridiculously stupid, even on the hardest.
                  That added with the regenerating health (seriously, wtf is this s*it?) and the nade thread icons (again, wtf?) makes this game so damn dumbed down.
                  Way too scripted. I don`t want someone to hold my hand through the game.
                  Also, have the developers ever heared of recoil? feels like CoD2 with reskinned modesl and weapons.

I`m still gonna get the game for the "hardcore" mode and in hopes that mods and add-ons will make the game feel more like CoD1 (MP )which was the best in the series.

Gonna go cry in a corner now

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
                    Well I`m gonna kill myself.
                    Just played the demo and it was medicore at best.

The A.I is ridiculously stupid, even on the hardest.
                    That added with the regenerating health (seriously, wtf is this s*it?) and the nade thread icons (again, wtf?) makes this game so damn dumbed down only a console gamer can find it difficult or exiting.
                    Way too scripted. I don`t want someone to hold my hand through the game.
                    Also, have the developers ever heared of recoil? feels like CoD2 with reskinned modesl and weapons.

I`m still gonna get the game for the "hardcore" mode and in hopes that mods and add-ons will make the game feel more like CoD1 (MP )which was the best in the series.

Gonna go cry in a corner now
                    ^^^^ you better get ready for flame's, i said "i didnt like it" or something simple like that, & got called everything but my real name. LOL what idiot flammers are on here.

everbody is different,i guess thats why they make so many different games.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
                      Can i run the game on medium with this?

6600GT ( )
                      1 Gb RAM
                      P4 2.94 GHz

If yes, i might be buying this game...
                      ^^^^
                      Answer me, please...

My life depends on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
                        ^^^^
                        Answer me, please...

My life depends on it.
                        you meet the minimu requirements,but even if u dont meet requirements doesnt mean you cant play,i played bf2 on a 5500fx for ages.

Comment

Ah yes, so i can play on medium right?

Comment

Working...
                          X