For BF2 players thinking of buying BF2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For BF2 players thinking of buying BF2142

Why buy the game now? I'm definitely not buying it now. This SS was advertised on a hack site.

LOL Notice the guys name!!!!!

Re: For BF2 players thinking of buying BF2142

Your link = teh dead

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
      Your link = teh dead
      click on the piccy, i can see it fine,

ive seen plenty of people cheat in beta so it was bound to spread from bf2 no surpirises

Comment

yeah, i hate those damn cheaters

Comment

The link was broken at first then he editted it....can't see it due to work blocking it but I'm sure I've seen it.

Comment

old picture .. claimed to be undetected by pb .. well the news is pb hacked it and is able to detect it .. go hacker buy yur cheat and buy yur 2142.... you will last no longer than 5 minutes with yur cheat in bf2142.. bit exspensive at a ratio of $10 us / minute dont you think so??

Comment

that mod looks crap, and if its got cheaters already then lol!

Comment

still not buying

Comment

Big deal, EVERY game has cheaters/hackers/exploiters get over it. And just because its a beta and "already has hackers" doesn't mean anything, especially when its only on a slightly upped verison of the BF2 engine.

Comment

Originally posted by GSG9xSNIPER
                    Why buy the game now? I'm definitely not buying it now. This SS was advertised on a hack site.

LOL Notice the guys name!!!!!
                    As if BF2 dosn't have hackers? Actually, as if practically ANY game dosn't have hackers? Exploiters?

Comment

Originally posted by solodude23
                      As if BF2 dosn't have hackers? Actually, as if practically ANY game dosn't have hackers? Exploiters?
                      Yes my thoughts exactly.

Comment

You guys have to see the full picture. Every game is somewhat hackable. The Coders create the cheat easily enough and just release it.

You could find some coders who don't even hack, a lot of coders will just create cheats to say that they can beat the system etc. Punkbuster imo really isn't that great. It stops the *******es yeah, the ones who download a hack and say ''LOOK AT ME I GON PWN ERYONE NOW'' then they get PB banned due to ignorance.

Every game that comes out will get a lot of hacks if its popular. BF2142 will its inevitable. And you do know that PB would die off if there was no hack sites. But PB only have their detection list form the available hacks that coders will distribute. However if a coder makes a hack and uses it for himself or friends then PB has no way of detecting that. PB just catches the tards who download some detected hack and use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                          You could find some coders who don't even hack, a lot of coders will just create cheats to say that they can beat the system etc.
                          I agree somewhat, but if programmers/hackers wanted a real challenge there is much harder systems to hack.

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                            I agree somewhat, but if programmers/hackers wanted a real challenge there is much harder systems to hack.
                            Meaning?

Most of them hack games not trying to break any laws by illegal hacking. Game hacking, coding with delphi or c++/VB. In general a lot of people don't like Punkbuster and want to show that they can beat Punkbuster.

Comment

I'm still getting it, all cheaters suck wow they see me through a wall

Comment

Working...
                              X