X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 star general account...

Is it okay by ROE to sell an account...

If so, how much do you think a totally clean 4 star general account would cost ?

Re: 4 star general account...

why would u want to BUY a 4 start general account, unless ur stats whore.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000 View Post
      why would u want to BUY a 4 start general account, unless ur stats whore.
      Or more to the point, Why would I want to sell one !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rear_Violation View Post
        Is it okay by ROE to sell an account...

If so, how much do you think a totally clean 4 star general account would cost ?
        Really? Thats not what I seem to recall...

Comment

Or more to the point, Why would I want to sell one !!!!
          exaclty why would you, being a 4 start general has no admatage to any1, expt for all unlocks and commadner aplication, but thats sit

Comment

Is it okay by ROE to sell an account...NO

If so, how much do you think a totally clean 4 star general account would cost ?....... and there is no answer as its not allowed

questions answered

Comment

you dont own the account, EA and GAMESPY do, therefore selling something you dont really own is just asking for trouble and it does state in the roe your not allowed to sell accounts.

im pretty sure most of the accounts that got sold in the past all got reset and im sure the buyers weren't all that happy and let paypal know promptly and all got a chargeback. you'd also have to give the buyer complete access to your entire gamespy account as well.

Comment

I wouldn't want one not even for free. Where is the satisfaction in having someone elses account? I find more satisfaction starting over as a private again.
                Besides normal people would make fun of you if you are 4 star.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                  I wouldn't want one not even for free. Where is the satisfaction in having someone elses account? I find more satisfaction starting over as a private again.
                  Besides normal people would make fun of you if you are 4 star.
                  Nope only you Vlade, not got bored of it yet?

Comment

why not sell it. do you care if the person that bought it got the account reset

Comment

There are plenty of general accounts floating around right now that are tarnished from hacks/padding. I wouldn't ever consider buying an account, especially not a 4-star generals.

Comment

Considering you're a 4 star general one would think you already knew the answer to that question. You know..there is life outside of BF2!!!

Comment

If people are willing to buy a high level runescape account for hundreds of euros, I`m sure you can get some for your bf2`s.
                          I wouldn`t go around posting about it though, oh well.

Comment

who the hell would want to buy an account???????????????

whats your bf2 name? i saw Rear_Violation had only like 2400 points.

Comment

Most of them get wiped because people that post them on eBay make too much information available.

A wise way of posting would be to take screen shots of other people's stats and then use those for pictures on ebay. It is not hard to query who it is based on numbers in a database. So giving false numbers, but indicate that they are very close to what the account represents would be a clever way of selling the account without getting it wiped.

There are so many rumors that say EA buys them, then clears them. Hard to say.

Personally, I would never buy an account and I really don't think I would like to sell my account. My primary account is my gaming name that I use for every title.

Comment

Working...
                              X