Basic Aviator Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Basic Aviator Badge

I think the answer here is to practice,what good is the badge if when it comes down to it you can't help your team and fight off other jets and give surpport.
    I remember thinking i would never get basic aviater badge coz i could not keep a plane in the air for longer than 15 sec's W/o hitting the nearest tree or such like.
    Now only 2 day's ago i got my vetren aviater badge, and my skill has grown so much.
    Try and practice on Sp or on a empty server, it should only take a few hours or a night to manage to keep the plane flying, and just try and stay clear of enemy jets (this bit is easyer said that done however ).

Comment

Originally posted by Yaz888
      A couple questions regarding this badge;

2) If you have the be the main pilot and you suck at flying (like me), but still want the badge...is there any map or scenario that might help attain said badge?
      Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
      to answer the OP's question

YES

"passenger" in a bomber/2 seater will work

the guy asked a simple question and got EVERYTHING BUT the answer
      Originally posted by jlspence View Post
      I was thinking the exact same thing Gun Slinger! Why can't people just answer the damn question for a change? To the OP, it would be good for you to learn how to gun in a bomber so you're not dead weight to the pilot.

Guess illiteracy prevails.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazell View Post
        hmm...good advice INS. Sadly all the helicopter and aviator badges are holding me back from my next rank(s). I am just too impatient to wait around for jets and heli's.
        Me too. I need 40+hrs in jets to get the one-star rank and I'm thinking of joining a not-so populated server and if no one's using the jet, just sit there until my hours accumulate.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
          Guess illiteracy prevails.

and what does that mean? your illiterate??

he asked 2 questions and the first question was a 2 part question,

1) I know its 10 min IAR, but does this mean you have to be the pilot or can you be the passenger in a 2-seater?
          I answered him with

YES

"passenger" in a bomber/2 seater will work

2) If you have the be the main pilot and you suck at flying (like me), but still want the badge...is there any map or scenario that might help attain said badge?

There is NO second question here because the answer to the first question answers the second question also because you do NOT have to be the pilot. Now if the answers to his first question was YES you HAVE to be the pilot, then he would get a justifiable answer to his second question as to which map or scenario is the best to achieve the badge.

Why do people like LightBread have to chime in with their fvckin stupid ignorant posts and try to belittle someone? Grow the fvck up retard, its a forum where people come for answers, not to ask a question then get everything but.

Comment

and what does that mean? your illiterate??

he asked 2 questions and the first question was a 2 part question,

I answered him with

There is NO second question here because the answer to the first question answers the second question also because you do NOT have to be the pilot. Now if the answers to his first question was YES you HAVE to be the pilot, then he would get a justifiable answer to his second question as to which map or scenario is the best to achieve the badge.

Why do people like LightBread have to chime in with their fvckin stupid ignorant posts and try to belittle someone? Grow the fvck up retard, its a forum where people come for answers, not to ask a question then get everything but.
            it'd be you're not your...
            and I'm sorry you feel belittled by the pointing out of your obvious ignorance when you yourself attempted to belittle everyone that posted in response the the guys thread..

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
              it'd be you're not your...
              and I'm sorry you feel belittled by the pointing out of your obvious ignorance when you yourself attempted to belittle everyone that posted in response the the guys thread..
              wtf is that

I didnt belittle anyone, the guy asked a question and NOBODY answered him, they RESPONDED but didnt answer the question.

Are you sure your name isnt IN-Bred??

Comment

wtf is that

I didnt belittle anyone, the guy asked a question and NOBODY answered him, they RESPONDED but didnt answer the question.

Wow lets turn this into an immature flame fest like all the rest.

There was more than one question, obviously you answered his other question being the first, others like myself answered the secondary question.

Are you just after an e-argument to make yourself feel better about being home alone on a friday or what? Let it go kid.

Comment

Kid?? LOL

you need to grow up little man, Im old enough to spend Friday nights at home with my old lady, the dog and a few beers. You are the one who should be out on a Friday right? 23 right? you act more like 13

Comment

Blah blah
                    Owned.

Comment

Kid?? LOL

you need to grow up little man, Im old enough to spend Friday nights at home with my old lady, the dog and a few beers. You are the one who should be out on a Friday right? 23 right? you act more like 13
                      are you trying to convince us or yourself?

Comment

OK boys, I got the badge.

I really needed it because I was approaching 50K in points and didn't have it yet.

Went to Road Rage and flew around and around like a chicken. Thanks for all of your help.

Pwn you later.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaz888 View Post
                          OK boys, I got the badge.

I really needed it because I was approaching 50K in points and didn't have it yet.

Went to Road Rage and flew around and around like a chicken. Thanks for all of your help.

Pwn you later.
                          good for you, now you have the long track to veteran

Comment

i know badges are just little pictures and thats it but they are fun to go for when u get bored of the normal play. congrats on the badge

Comment

:laugh: thats damn funneh!!

Comment

Oman is the best map for all the aviator's badges, and also Wake Island but only if you fly in J-10, otherwise you'll get nocked down by one.

Comment

Working...
                                X