Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Actors

Ok, I'm not a noob at making movies
    I'll get a youtube link to my 1st movie, or what i finished of it.

School started 3 wks ago for me, and so I've been very busy.
    Not having much time to make a realistic video, I've got some ideas for a funny movie.

Filming will start this Friday/Saturday/Sunday around 2pm ET on Sat and Sunday and around 6 or so ET on friday

I need 8 actors (I do not have a BR server, so I will make a LAN, and only works well with like people)

so 8-10 actors

The movie isn't scripted, it will be a brainstorm plan when we are all in there, we need mature and cooperative players who listen.

This is not a rip off of Mine or any other movie, will be totally original.

And if you are not acting in a scene, you will be free to goof off as long as it is not in view of the needed area.

My xfire is stalker2200
    add me, and if that for some reason doesn't work.
    my email is tfk4lyfe@yahoo.com
    and my AIM is pnicstrknsanity2

Please also reply to this thread if interested.

This is the youtube link to my first movie with windows movie maker
    (I've gotten more proficient and moved onto vegas, so it will be better)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

*if you helped in the last movie of mine, you get first dibbs on acting in this one*

-Thanks-
    Stalker

Re: Need Actors

Your first video was really good

Comment

thanks, I had 8 mins but windows movie maker had an error and couldn't upload, and since then i stopped making it.

Comment

Originally posted by stalker2200
        thanks, I had 8 mins but windows movie maker had an error and couldn't upload, and since then i stopped making it.
        Windows Movie maker sucks
        Get Adobe Premier (I don't have it, but someoe said it was good)

Comment

which is better, adobie premier
          or sony vegas?

i only have a ****** for vegas :P

Comment

hehe both are good, i use both and other progs

i can help if you tell me where you live ( cant to much in USA cause of ping ), but if you are in europe i can set up the serv and help out with anything

Comment

Originally posted by stalker2200
              which is better, adobie premier
              or sony vegas?

i only have a ****** for vegas :P
              Don't get Vegas. It's just like Window Movie maker, but more $ and has factions that you will never use

Comment

Here is what I posted in another forum:

MS Moviemaker is probably the best if you are just starting out, you can import your music and do more with it then you can think of (at a beginners level). Fading, croping, snapshots, speed up/ slow down, scrolling credits, and a bunch of other effects. Its really easy to use, remember that. However it can start to crash/ slow down if your movie file starts becoming large.

Sony Vegas is excellent but not to user friendly when trying to learn it initially. However, it's features are...well lets say it this way. If you compare Vegas to Moviemaker, if they were text editing programs Vegas is MS Word, and Moviemaker is Notepad. Having said that, If you only only need to write a letter, notepad will do just fine. Vegas has so much extra stuff you'll never use at this level. IE:Gamma correction, 5.1 stereo sound options...etc

Adobe Premier functions are just that of Vegas but more user friendly, so if you want the Total package and plan on making Motion Picture use Adobe Premier. If you want the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid) go with Moviemaker and you wont be dissapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocker
                  Here is what I posted in another forum:

MS Moviemaker is probably the best if you are just starting out, you can import your music and do more with it then you can think of (at a beginners level). Fading, croping, snapshots, speed up/ slow down, scrolling credits, and a bunch of other effects. Its really easy to use, remember that. However it can start to crash/ slow down if your movie file starts becoming large.

Sony Vegas is excellent but not to user friendly when trying to learn it initially. However, it's features are...well lets say it this way. If you compare Vegas to Moviemaker, if they were text editing programs Vegas is MS Word, and Moviemaker is Notepad. Having said that, If you only only need to write a letter, notepad will do just fine. Vegas has so much extra stuff you'll never use at this level. IE:Gamma correction, 5.1 stereo sound options...etc

Adobe Premier functions are just that of Vegas but more user friendly, so if you want the Total package and plan on making Motion Picture use Adobe Premier. If you want the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid) go with Moviemaker and you wont be dissapointed.
                  Yeah, That what i was thinking of.
                  Hey there, Shocker

Comment

Working...
                  X