Clear All

Re: BF2s down?

Originally posted by hawkers
    what about this one?

http://bf2stats.co.uk
    Blatant.

Comment

Dont you be dissing bf2s! We may be poorer then you, We may have lots of downtime, And we may have cdogmn. But our stats feed is the best and We can curse all we want! Ha take that Tbf2!

Comment

Originally posted by David.P View Post
        Dont you be dissing bf2s! We may be poorer then you, We may have lots of downtime, And we may have cdogmn. But our stats feed is the best and We can curse all we want! Ha take that Tbf2!
        a spy has infiltrated us! :shock:

Comment

Lol. Like i said in my first post i was from bf2s.com.

Comment

rape him tbf2 followers!!!:evil::evil::evil::yay:

Comment

Lol is rape the best that you can do? Thats the initiation right on bf2s, But instead of having sweaty old men we have these hot black chicks.

Comment

this stats site shows all of those badges that were either never released or that were removed

Comment

david

buttfun?

Comment

Nope. When you eventually get accepted into the bf2s community the other members hire some hookers to come over to your house for 1 night.

It rocks! /Lol

But seriously i like bf2s for all the crap we can say and the site is easy on the eyes.

Comment

Wow, i leave this thread for a day and we now have spies, arguments and that nasty "b" word. XD

Comment

hm, bf2s is the best because of their wiki, history, and the personal leaderboard. I also like it because its the original stat site and I like the award layout. their stats feed sucks tho because of the wait time in between updates. other sites update your stats right away with no wait. also bf2s needs to fix some of the awards requirements, a few of them are wrong, and they've never been fixed, even though other sites have them correct.
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Is there any other good stat site, that like BF2S, shows a leaderboard and whether your mates are online and where they are playing?

On a sidenote, has anyone else had problems these last 3 days in getting credit for playing on so called Ranked servers?
                          I've had scores from at least 5 rounds not register recently, including 1 round when I got my Valorous unit Ribbon!

Cheers.

Comment

Stats may be in the backlog, it is coming around that time for maintenance day.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                              Wow, i leave this thread for a day and we now have spies, arguments and that nasty "b" word. XD
                              It's all in good fun. Just because we from different BF2 sites does'nt mean we should hate each other. (Other then those b-tards at bf2player)

Comment

:shakehead: hopefully you're not one of the asses from bf2s

Comment

Working...
                                X