X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2s down?

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
    :shakehead: hopefully you're not one of the asses from bf2s
    Yep! But only to other A-Holes that hate the G36e/Claymore and/or Brag about their crap stats.

Comment

what about baseraping and j10s?

Comment

Well, BF2s is really limited on the amount of BS they can talk about when it comes down to talking trash about TBF2.

Comment

eh i could careless about the community wars and what not.. i only post here because theres less asses than bf2s and bf2player

plus counting stat whores and all the other crap

Comment

Seeing how they always have talked trash about TBF2 and the skill level of players here, I think we were able to set the record straight.

Comment

Did'nt we kick your *** in the Euro fight?

Comment

As I recall, people did not adhere to the rules that were agreed to by FlamingManiac. So we have videos on the youtube of BF2s play dirty and cheating by jumping over to the other team.

If you want to be proud about that...by all means tell us how amazing the people are over at BF2s are.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCw7Jv-U2Fk[/media]
                Originally posted by David.P View Post
                Did'nt we kick your *** in the Euro fight?
                Oh, and while you're at it, why not post some screen shots of the final scores so you can show everyone how the EU team really kicked TBF2's *** by when it was almost a 2:1 ratio of people on the teams?

Comment

Why so mad at me? I did'nt even see the scores i jsut heard you won the NA match but we won the EU one.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Kop View Post
                    Is there any other good stat site, that like BF2S, shows a leaderboard and whether your mates are online and where they are playing?
                    I'm using bf2tracker.com while bf2s is down.
                    "Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by David.P View Post
                      Why so mad at me? I did'nt even see the scores i jsut heard you won the NA match but we won the EU one.
                      Sorry, sometime tone does not always translate well with the written word on forums. And, sometimes the full story does not get heard; so it looks like you did not hear the other side of it. But saying "kick your ass" makes it sound like you were there, so you have first hand knowledge.

Comment

Edited: I'm going to simply remove what I said for the sake of good sportsmanship.

Comment

You know, there is another part to that story too Dairuka. When we smoke the BF2s NA team, they were walking away like "wow, I can't believe WTF just it us???" And they said that on their forum. And then other people were coming in saying, "well, if we had MrXrockstar in that match, it would have been totally different". The people that played in the NA match were completely demoralized and they said it too in their threads. When you pull in the attitudes about the EU match in with what people were claiming was a fluke (the ones that did not participate)...you just go WTF is wrong with people over there?

I know we could smoke BF2s NA team again. I have zero doubts about it based on the first performance against them, then with our performance against BF2player...they both showed the exact same thing...just straight up clean play and almost no chance for the other team to rebound.

And after both matches we were very polite and respectful. There are several threads to prove it too.

Comment

BF2Player.com has earned my respect with how well they handled the loss, they were optimistic. I imagine that if they organized themselves, and challenged us to a re-match, it'd be a game that'd go deep into the fifth round.

Still, if we challenged BF2S.com again; I'd hesitate to join in on the fray. I don't feel they deserve a re-match. The fact that in-game they were crying about select people on our team hacking made me want to lure them into a flame-war that'd last the ages, just to get back at them.

The way I see it, even if we trounced them again; it'd change nothing. There'd only be another excuse, and another 15 page long thread about how they'd destroy us if X = Y + 2.

Comment

I had asked that we have everything recorded with BR too incase there were any issues that cropped up. The files never showed up though. If we do go forward with any other matches I want to make sure we have our own server where we can make sure that the other team is impressed with out willingness to keep things even and fair.

I will say that Flaming made sure that the NA team had a BF2cc admin present so we could monitor. But anything in the future, we'll host so that we have BR going, aswell as BF2cc for the other team.

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                              how they'd destroy us if X = Y + 2.
                              more like:

Comment

Well rocket if you want a rematch you could go on the forums when they're back up and ask.

Personally i'm not as skilled as some of my fellow bf2s'ers but i can hold my own against some generals in CQC.

EDIT: *Cough* Black jesus *Cough* only once though *Cough* butcher got me with his 47 *Cough* In the back after i headshotted black jesus with my l85a2 *Cough* Sorry bad cough.

Comment

Working...
                                X