• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Project Reality vid.

its only funny if its for real.

Comment

"No, I can't see any *#@:ing soldiers running down a hill, but i can see trees..... and now they're magnified!!!????"

:rofl:

Comment

I didn't know John Cleese played PR.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
          "No, I can't see any *#@:ing soldiers running down a hill, but i can see trees..... and now they're magnified!!!????"

:rofl:
          That was my favorite quote too. Funny video. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
            lol,"im not playing chicken with a fckign apc"
            ya know i had hard time understanding this mod, but more i played with it, read the guide 4 or more times, i really like it, takes tons of teamwork.

actually if team is good, a APC will play chicken when he sees you.:nod:
            :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
              I didn't know John Cleese played PR.
              wtf? That's like saying George Bush sounds like Ben Stiller

Comment

Alex man, I love your sig.

Comment

That was the funniest vid i have seen all year, and i saw i really funny vid on youtube about skate boarders skating off roof tops and hurting themselfs.

10/10.

Comment

Originally posted by SARCONTRACTKILL View Post
                    That was the funniest vid i have seen all year, and i saw i really funny vid on youtube about skate boarders skating off roof tops and hurting themselfs.

10/10.
                    jackas wanna bee's, thats not funny:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
                      jackas wanna bee's, thats not funny:shakehead:
                      anything involving harm/injury to skaters is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by cwv_Odedge View Post
                        It's just stupid requirements like this that kill the mod for me. You spend too much time trying to be a squad, that you don't actually work as a squad because everything just has to be "perfect" for that to happen.
                        Thats why they call it Project REALITY. You need to work together as a squad, but that does not just mean fighting as a squads. Of course everything has to be perfect. If it weren't perfect then that means there is room for error. The goal on a battlefield is to have as little room for error as possible so everything goes as smoothly as possible. My clan (The Devils Brigade) has absolutely no problem playing together as a squad. Maybe your just doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia View Post
                          Thats why they call it Project REALITY. You need to work together as a squad, but that does not just mean fighting as a squads. Of course everything has to be perfect. If it weren't perfect then that means there is room for error. The goal on a battlefield is to have as little room for error as possible so everything goes as smoothly as possible. My clan (The Devils Brigade) has absolutely no problem playing together as a squad. Maybe your just doing it wrong.
                          LOL... what's so realistic about the mod? That people can suddenly appear out of thin air? That you can spin like a top while in the prone position? That you (the player) somehow know how tired you are by looking at a meter, but in order to know that you are injured, the screen flashes red, you cough, and then go into a drug-like haze?

It's a game, not reality, and I think too many people forget this fact. I know that a squad filled with clan members, will make game easier and smoother. I doubt there is anything ever "perfect" about war, much less a video game. I am all for people working together in a squad, but I think PR forces you to work a specific way and it dictates how you play too much.

Comment

LOL... what's so realistic about the mod? That people can suddenly appear out of thin air? That you can spin like a top while in the prone position? That you (the player) somehow know how tired you are by looking at a meter, but in order to know that you are injured, the screen flashes red, you cough, and then go into a drug-like haze?

It's a game, not reality, and I think too many people forget this fact. I know that a squad filled with clan members, will make game easier and smoother. I doubt there is anything ever "perfect" about war, much less a video game. I am all for people working together in a squad, but I think PR forces you to work a specific way and it dictates how you play too much.
                            i dont think he meant it was real life, i think he was saying it was a "reality mod" other words , close to reality as possible. i think even the mod makers will tell you that parts of it arent real but they did the best they could. but try to get in a vehicle other than the door it doesnt work. unlike vanilla u can enter from underneath or any position , u can exit a jet in the air & re enter it before ground, now thats definalty not close at all to reality.

i think the mod makers done best they could & shouldnt be dished.

it is a mod for team players & peep like you are what vanilla is for, cause no teamplay what so ever in vanilla, in PR you have to work as a team & able to be directed just like in real life for it to work which you obviously are against & in real life you would be a no-go.

so you oughta just stay with vanilla where you can be johnny rambo.:salute:

Comment

Is an awesome video.

Comment

Blame BF2 for the prone problems...

Comment

Working...
                                X