• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Project Reality vid.

One of the funniest things I have seen!

Comment

Originally posted by cwv_Odedge
      "What the @$#% have we actually accomplished? Apart from running through a forest and getting shot!"
      Not a good summary because that can be said for vBF2 and any other games...

Originally posted by cwv_Odedge
      While the mod is built well, it's too complicated for it's own good. I think being in the army would be simpler than playing the mod. :salute:
      If people have read the guide, they would find out that the mod is not complicated to play.

There has been way too much discussion about playing PR and telling people to join the military instead...

Comment

LMAO!!!!

:laugh:

Comment

LOOL
          "I allways miss thoose holes " haha'

brrilliant guy

Comment

lol,"im not playing chicken with a fckign apc"

Comment

His Ins Mod and other videos are just as good.

Comment

lol the accent + jokes = entertaining

Comment

Haha, "I could have stuck my finger up his exhaust pipe"

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                    If people have read the guide, they would find out that the mod is not complicated to play.
                    It's not just understanding how the game works, but actually playing the game.

Example: If you want to place a rally point, you must have a certain number of people in your squad (makes sense for game play issues). But once you get that many people, you have to ask for an officer kit in specific place (usually at your main base). Why don't they just automatically give the SL that ability when he has the required amount. If I am not mistaken, now you have to have your squad close to you, before you can place it.

It's just stupid requirements like this that kill the mod for me. You spend too much time trying to be a squad, that you don't actually work as a squad because everything just has to be "perfect" for that to happen.

I hate to say this, but I find that vanilla offers more opportunity for a squad to be a squad. :yay:

Comment

Sigh... When you spawn at an APC/ Main base you automatically request the officer kit when your the SL. Then you tell you squad where to go and you place a RP. Then they request whatever kit they need and you attack a bunker Is that hard?

This forces your squad to stay together and improves teamplay

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                        Sigh... When you spawn at an APC/ Main base you automatically request the officer kit when your the SL. Then you tell you squad where to go and you place a RP. Then they request whatever kit they need and you attack a bunker Is that hard?

This forces your squad to stay together and improves teamplay
                        It's not hard on paper, but doesn't work that smoothly when you have multiple people to manage and trying not to get shot. Forced team work is not always a good thing. I am a very "team work" minded player. But I don't find improved teamplay in Project Reality compared to vanilla. :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by cwv_Odedge View Post
                          But I don't find improved teamplay in Project Reality compared to vanilla. :shakehead:
                          Funny, I don't see any teamwork when I play on a vanilla server. Whenever I play PR, I mostly fine people using a microphone and teamwork.

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                            Funny, I don't see any teamwork when I play on a vanilla server. Whenever I play PR, I mostly fine people using a microphone and teamwork.
                            I agree with you that the PR community as a whole is much more "team work" oriented than vanilla. But I wasn't talking about the community, I was talking about the mod itself.

The mod forces team work and makes it that it can only work once certain parameters have been met. It's too restrictive in my opinion. While vanilla is filled with a lot of self-centered people, the game itself gives a player more freedom to help his team.

Comment

Well if PR wasnt restrictive everyone would go and do their own thing just like in BF2. But in PR you actually have to squad up if you want to survive for a longer period of time.

And its not really that hard to get ppl to folow the SL. Just kick lone wolfs and tell to folow you And they will. Its so much more fun to assault a bunker along with 5 other players instead of going Rambo on you own.

A squad should always move together and SL should always have the officer kit, therefore its not that hard to set up a RP. Unless you have a squad with retards. Which rarely happens

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                                Well if PR wasnt restrictive everyone would go and do their own thing just like in BF2. But in PR you actually have to squad up if you want to survive for a longer period of time.

And its not really that hard to get ppl to folow the SL. Just kick lone wolfs and tell to folow you And they will. Its so much more fun to assault a bunker along with 5 other players instead of going Rambo on you own.

A squad should always move together and SL should always have the officer kit, therefore its not that hard to set up a RP. Unless you have a squad with retards. Which rarely happens
                                I hear ya. I always stick with my SL and follow their command (but it's usually the same person). I would like vanilla to be more team oriented, but it's not.

It's just a matter of opinion, but I don't like the forced team work in PR.

Comment

Working...
                                X