Expert Engineer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert Engineer

Well I finally made it to 100 hours as an engineer and expected to get the expert badge. I know I got 40 kills in a round a month ago as I had expected to get it then and realized that I hadnt reached the 100 hour mark yet.

So I am hoping this is a glitch and not a case where I need to get the 40 kills after I reach the 100 hours. Anyone know how this works?

Thanks

Re: Expert Engineer

You need to get your kills after you get your 100hours. Those kills you got before the 100hrs, do not count.

Comment

Go to a 64 player board with only a few poeople in it and get a tank and just wreak havok. Thats what I did to get my 40 kills. The round should last long enough to do that.

Comment

damn it damn it! i hate that!

Comment

40 kills as engi is easy

Play jalala, sharqi or mashtur city in tank

Much harder task is to get expert engi badge cause 20 repair points IAR is insane

Comment

Originally posted by beaky65 View Post
            damn it damn it! i hate that!
            I just hit 100 hrs myself and will be going for expert this weekend. I plan to find a low populated I/O server and do some MP-7 ownage. :evil:

Comment

Good luck vesuvan!!! 40 kills with an MP-7???? Personally I would just tank whore.

Comment

I had to take other measures to obtain my expert repair.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicfurious29 View Post
                  Good luck vesuvan!!! 40 kills with an MP-7???? Personally I would just tank whore.
                  A few of my clanmates and I often go on MP-7 Pwnage sprees. After every kill, we drop a mine on the persons head instead of teabagging them. So funny to see a certain flag area littered with mines.

I'd rather not do it in a tank since I've got all other expert badges while playing the kit on foot.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
                    40 kills as engi is easy

Play jalala, sharqi or mashtur city in tank

Much harder task is to get expert engi badge cause 20 repair points IAR is insane
                    It takes a bit of luck to get it. You need a low populated server (i.e. very long rounds) and some very determined spec ops who continually blow up your team's assets.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman View Post
                      It takes a bit of luck to get it. You need a low populated server (i.e. very long rounds) and some very determined spec ops who continually blow up your team's assets.
                      I got my Expert Engineer badge (not the Expert Engineer Combat badge) by cruising around in a car on a 32 player 24/7 Highway Tampa map.

Or, the other (somewhat cheating) way is to take a Hummer or Vodnick and drive it into the water, hop in the back and repair like mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman View Post
                        Well, I must be good then cause I get 40 kills or close to that daily That is on either a full 64 or 32 player server

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan View Post
                          I just hit 100 hrs myself and will be going for expert this weekend. I plan to find a low populated I/O server and do some MP-7 ownage. :evil:
                          I got my gold engy badge a year ago with majority of my kills with mp7 and fewer AT mine kills.

Comment

40 kills - j-10 on wake carrier rapage. For the repair badge just join a dalian plant server and tell them to keep blowing the AA on carrier, yeah you sacrifice your KDR as your in it but it comes quick enough, got my vet badge before 1/4 of the tickets gone so expert cant be too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
                              Well, I must be good then cause I get 40 kills or close to that daily That is on either a full 64 or 32 player server
                              I'm talking about the repair badge, not the engineer badge.

Comment

Working...
                              X