'Most Wins' as .... What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 'Most Wins' as .... What?

Yeah, Anny, that's a cool point to make.

I'm a native English speaker, but use foreign language overdubs. i speak a few languages, so I'm happy with that.

But for those who aren't, then their in a world of pain....

(I keep foreign langs on cos then I know when hostiles are around... 'I need a medic here!.....)

I also play Euro servers, and the Lingua Franca is Engrish. So communication issues abound.

Though cussing in Dutch, Czech, Spanish, Italian, & French works for me.

No kick-bots!:yay:

(PS - French servers suck ***. Just like their foreign policy - every mofo's a lone wolf....) :shakehead:

Comment

haha RUDEnKRUDE ,

i usually play euro servers for low ping, but the language for me i just tend to just keep them as they are

because for me if i hear MEC/PLA speaking english with an arabic/chinese accent i think that just ruins the experience for me.

i prefer reality - even though the cost is understanding but i tend it only happens with the Chinese for me...

of course discounting Special Forces - but i dont play it much atm anyway, im still very much into VBF2 right now - i do play on SF occassionally and well i can understand the SAS, Insurgents, MEC and Seals on there perfectly ^^

Comment

If all you play is that god awful map, Karkand, where the USMC has a major advantage in the fact that it's offensive, with an uncappable flag; and the flags are close together? Not to mention all the armor is neatly tucked away on a single; normally undefended back flag?

Then yeah. Of course you're going to win as the USMC more than you will as the MEC. All you gotta do is leave the morons at the Hotel behind while you go cap some flags.

With the exception of Kubra Dam, and Dragon Valley the USMC has a either a mild-to-severe disadvantage on every 64 playered map, or the map is balanced to the point where it's a toss up like it is with Mashtuur or Daqing.

I'd suggest to you that you play the 64 or 32 playered map of Sharqi Peninsula. I guarantee that you'll win as the MEC at least 80% of the time. Especially if the MEC has a decent Helicopter Duo spawn-killing the TV-station.

You could also try Operation Clean Sweep, where the USMC has to fly an obscenely long distance just to get to the first cappable flag! Not to mention rearming and repairing flying vehicles is a 10 minute process; unless you're lucky enough to capture one of the heavily defended (camped) airbases, or the helipad flag.

Maybe Gulf of Oman, where if the F-35B is taken out of the air for even ten seconds, you'll find yourself mass raped by the MEC attack helicopter, and bomber? Theres a lot of AA-encampments, but also a lot of places for the attack helicopter to hide.

I know! We'll talk about Wake Island 2007; where the USMC bends over and takes it up the flesh pipe, if the initial first 20 seconds of the game doesn't result in them capturing a flag.

Comment

MEC, China weapons > USMC weapons.

Comment

acutally in karkand IO, MEC usually wins 90% of the times in my experience. plus the AK101 is a real killer.

Comment

yeah on karkand IO mec usually win as long as they keep the USMC by their arty

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42000 View Post
                You guys do know theres a "English Voice Over Only" option right? And no matter what side your on, the commands are in english.
                I rather not, cause if I'm USMC and theres a MEC tossing nades over the fence to me I won't know hes a mec if I didn't hear "Ungooglela". I tried it once and it was horrible...

Comment

Originally posted by Anny View Post
                  and no jimmy the commands are not always in english - well not in my BF2 lol, unless you have that English Voice Over thing on then i dont know, but for me its always the default language - only english for the USMC
                  With the English VO on, its all in english. (Its in Audio options)

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                  I rather not, cause if I'm USMC and theres a MEC tossing nades over the fence to me I won't know hes a mec if I didn't hear "Ungooglela". I tried it once and it was horrible...
                  Thats true, I've used it from the start so i never saw that side of it.

Comment

Actually, the word for grenade is 'Boombulah'....

Which kinda figures.... :nod:

Comment

Working...
                    X