I hate FRAPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hate FRAPS

Fraps is a great program. I <3 it. Post your system specs. Upgrade to dual core CPU if u can.

Comment

There is a way to hook up a VCR to your computer and then work it like a VCR recorder or somethign simmilar.. im drawing a blank here but i know ive seen it before..

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnSum
        Fraps is a great program. I <3 it. Post your system specs. Upgrade to dual core CPU if u can.
        my system is fine, it's FRAPS that's a pain in my A!

Comment

It's obviously not or Fraps would run well OK.

Either the movies you've seen used Fraps and had very good comps or didnt use first person and used Battlelauncher, which by the way is not **** (whatever they tried to say but censored) and nor is it by DICE, DICE built the recording and rendering system into BF2 and a guy Senap made a program that made it easy to use.

For decent recordings Fraps requires system resources which you obviously don't have so stop blaming Fraps.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoRicen
            It's obviously not or Fraps would run well OK.

Either the movies you've seen used Fraps and had very good comps or didnt use first person and used Battlelauncher, which by the way is not **** (whatever they tried to say but censored) and nor is it by DICE, DICE built the recording and rendering system into BF2 and a guy Senap made a program that made it easy to use.

For decent recordings Fraps requires system resources which you obviously don't have so stop blaming Fraps.
            I don't mind FRAPS
            But when I have to turn all my settings to low and turn everything in my background off,then FRAPS sucks at that point.
            But I like using FRAPS in BR, it works great in high settings when recording in BR

Comment

Any screen capturing software will have that issue, it runs well in BattleRecorder because the amount of CPU processes running is ALOT less as it is just playing back what's been recorded not calculating 32-64 players worth of data in real time.

Comment

Keep in mind that hard drive speed has a lot to do with your performance: someone with a 10k RPM Raptor will fare a lot better than someone with a regular 7200 RPM hdd...

Think about it: you're recording over a gig of data every 5 minutes you're playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayflower~
                  Battlelauncher is from EA/Dice... so it's ****
                  I think you mean battlerecorder, battlelauncer is a third-party program which makes opening and managing bfr files a hell of a lot easier...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. iNGy
                    I think you mean battlerecorder, battlelauncer is a third-party program which makes opening and managing bfr files a hell of a lot easier...
                    I was talking about Battlelaunder earlyer in the post, but no one knows what it is.
                    I heard it was a Game Cam like FRAPS. Is it? and how good is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X