New Map?!?! Wtf?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Map?!?! Wtf?!

Urban Jungle. No-one told me! Lol, anyone else played it? My friends say only SP for now or something but it looks cool.:yay:

Re: New Map?!?! Wtf?!

never heard of it

edit: i looked it up and it said "play as MEC or China".......what's with that?

Comment

Yes, this is what happens when mod tools are released. There are also sites for these files. http://battlefield2.filefront.com/

Edit: Delta, you know, I used to like you. You just seem to be immaturing, rather than maturing.
      Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
      edit: i looked it up and it said "play as MEC or China".......what's with that?
      Yes, headhunter wanted to have it that way.

Comment

Immaturing? LOL wtf, how's that. I'm an Oter, what do you expect, meh. Stephen is ruining my head.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDelta
          Immaturing? LOL wtf, how's that. I'm an Oter, what do you expect, meh. Stephen is ruining my head.
          You might need a prescription for that...

Comment

Yeah I saw it on Fileplanet the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
              Yes, this is what happens when mod tools are released. There are also sites for these files. http://battlefield2.filefront.com/

Edit: Delta, you know, I used to like you. You just seem to be immaturing, rather than maturing.

Yes, headhunter wanted to have it that way.
              we switched bodies

Comment

It's a map we play in BF2C. I don't like it that much though tbh.

Comment

Oh cuz some of the =NB= guys played it and said it was okay, just wondering.

Comment

its not possible to play MEC VS PLA is it? in VBF2?

(thats a question btw)

Comment

I dl'd it just to see what it was, I dont think it would be that bad a map for IO from what I could see, be kinda interested to see it in MP but I think it would fall under the Taraba Quarry effect.....actually a decent (not great) map that nobody really likes LOL

Comment

Darn with the name you were getting me all excited that EA released a new york style map like the topics weve been seeing...

Comment

Not a chance
                          I was told that they were not releasing ANYTHING else. But you never know with EA.

Comment

The map has been out for a while... Not our fault you don't keep up with custom content for BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin
                              its not possible to play MEC VS PLA is it? in VBF2?

(thats a question btw)
                              It's not on the vanilla maps of course but custom maps can have any teams including EU (except EU will need to use USA vehicles if you don't have EuroForce). I've modded some of the vanilla maps to swap teams (so USA is the attacker in Sharqi for example). There's nothing special about MEC and PLA that they can't fight each other (or EU vs. USA for that matter).

Comment

Working...
                              X