Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ever get hammered and play BF2?

Originally posted by Cazzy
    In my case the question is: Have I ever played sober? Maybe if I had my stats would be better? Hmmm.....
    I would play sober, but then I'd realize how bad this game really is.

Joking.

Comment

I play drunk a little too much lately. It puts a real strain on everything. I get more angry when drunk, and die a lot. I complain more as well. However, herbal refreshments it's a different story.

Comment

When I'm just below stupid drunk i usually do better because i don't give a crap about dying, it really just becomes a game, and I end up doing stupid risky **** that pays off at the end.

Comment

Play baked all the time, drunk last night and will play drunk tonight after the girlfriend passes out.

Comment

Originally posted by CDN-SMOKEJUMPER
            Play baked all the time, drunk last night and will play drunk tonight after the girlfriend passes out.
            THATS what you do when your girlfriend passes out...Damn, I have more fun than that! :laugh:

Comment

I neva get hammered on my own indoors...thats jus sad lol. Im always out drinkin so I will neva no wat its like to play BF2 pissed

Comment

When I'm drunk i'm really ballsy, runnin into fights and kickin ***.
                When I'm stoned I'm real sneaky, hiding in bushes and stuff.
                When I'm on chemicals I get into the "zone", and can drive with perfect precision.

Thats in real life, never tried it for bf2

Comment

Playing bf2 on a combo of crack/heroin/speed and coke is a blast ,lol just kidding,i play drunk a few times but always die and end game score is about 3 points.

Comment

Originally posted by OMGITSRAMBO
                    Every time I get hammered I get the sudden urge to play battlefield. The only problem being I just completely suck *** when I'm drunk and eventually get pissed off and D/C. Anyone else?
                    There's nothing like flying the attack heli while completely ****-faced... funny part is, I do well! LOL

It's fun one in a while...

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                      I dont drink.

However, red wine with a little coca-cola mixed in it is quite delicious. Never while playing BF2 of course.

No wonder you don't drink, that concoction sounds disgusting.

Yes, I often drink whilist playing BF2.

Comment

Playing BF2 while drunk is actually quite fun. Performing stunts with jeeps on Kubra is a favourite of mine, flying off cliffs and barrel rolling down the side only to wind up still alive and the right side up when you land is satisfying as hell. Particularly if a smoking tank rolls past and you take it out with an Eryx as an after thought, bliss. Makes me think I'd be brilliant at driving while drunk. Thankfully I don't drive.

Comment

When I did it once, I found it hilarious to see myself being artilleried and see the body flung across the map. I was scary....

Comment

There is nothing better than playing BF2 with a good buzz!

Comment

when i get toasted at someone elses place i usually crash there, and i dont drink or smoke around the house because my dad always comes home at the most inconvienient and unexpected times.

Comment

Working...
                              X