post your hilarious ban resons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: post your hilarious ban resons

I was in io ghost town the other nite playing on dougs warfare io server. Very few us were in it, just enough for the game. I shock paddled doug himself twice and killed him with my ak101 on my side of the bridge (close to a capable flag) at which point doug banned me from his server shortly after.

ban reason:

"FU"

Comment

I once got banned on Karkand for attempting to capture the Suburb outpost. And no it was not a pistol or knife server. The admins just wanted to cluster fxxx between the hotel and the US spawn.

Comment

I was playing as AT on wake island and I was on a hill and I had just finished off a tank and an enemy(probably an admin) came up while I was reloading so i fired off my at shot at my feet and it killed him.

About a minute later I get banned for " not knowing how to plat you *******"

I went WTF?!?! for a couple minutes and moved on. :laugh:

Comment

I was playing once on a wake 24/7 server and I hopped a chopper. I wait for a bit to see if a guy would jump in None did. So I took off but as I was making my way to the island then I was banned for "Stealing":laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
            Of course, you have. The content on this site is ridiculous. It was fine for a period of time. I'm really growing weary of all this spam posted on here.

If you don't like the forum or you are getting sick of it then leave you will not be missed by anyone. No one asked you to reply at all but you fealt the need to be a retard that fine by us.:nod:

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973 View Post
              If you don't like the forum or you are getting sick of it then leave you will not be missed by anyone. No one asked you to reply at all but you fealt the need to be a retard that fine by us.:nod:
              Reading comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                Reading comprehension.
                So you are racist as you don't know which country I am from you? Shame once over forum would ban such people

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973 View Post
                  So you are racist as you don't know which country I am from you? Shame once over forum would ban such people
                  Where the f*ck did you take that from?

Comment

i got banned for exessive TB

Comment

I've been banned for more stupid reasons than I can remember. One game, I was banned for "armor-whoring" when I used it for about a whole 2 minutes. And I've been banned just for playing too good and dominating. Or commanding in the armor when no one else will be commander. Or, of course, stealing vehicles and dominating with those. Some people think owning a server entitles them to victory and free kills and access to any vehicles and no challenge at all.

Comment

Teabaging admin.

Comment

no offense but who cares ? admins pay for thier servers and so have their own rules, if you dont like them then why dont you go and pay for your onw server and make your own rules?

Comment

Kicking/banning rankwhores on my own server sounds nice, but to pay for it...nah...

Comment

Originally posted by mcgivrs View Post
                              no offense but who cares ? admins pay for thier servers and so have their own rules, if you dont like them then why dont you go and pay for your onw server and make your own rules?
                              That's true to an extent, but they shouldn't be able to ban/kick people for stupid reasons. Being an admin and/or owning a server doesn't give you carte blanche to do whatever the hell you want to.

Comment

The bans that come from hacking accusations are pretty good. Like somebody said the foreign language ones aren't bad either.

Comment

Working...
                                X