X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New, need HELP !

Originally posted by (NL)Link View Post
    Well it depends,

What do you like more, a smooth running game and lots of crashes, or tune down one setting get rid of the crashing????
    i dont crash, i just wondering if it made the game run better in general. sry i guess i shoulda said that.

but if i was crashing i would agree with u, better to play than to crash.:salute:

Comment

by better do you mean smoother/less glitchy as in you dont miss frames? if so then i think your graphics may be set up too high for your system spec.

Comment

Good news everybody, I got it working !!! :banana: It WAS either a bad download (like you said) and\or I didn't have everything (running in the background) shut off. I downloaded the patch from EA's site (took over 2 hrs.) and shut everything off before installing and now everything's fine !!! Now I just have to learn to play the game. Thanks A LOT everybody for your responses (help), I really appreciate it !!! Thanks again ! :salute:

Comment

yayness!! *feels warm and happy inside* my work here is done =)

Comment

Originally posted by nitromater View Post
            Good news everybody, I got it working !!! :banana: It WAS either a bad download (like you said) and\or I didn't have everything (running in the background) shut off. I downloaded the patch from EA's site (took over 2 hrs.) and shut everything off before installing and now everything's fine !!! Now I just have to learn to play the game. Thanks A LOT everybody for your responses (help), I really appreciate it !!! Thanks again ! :salute:
            IMO , i wouldnt shut down things like my firewall , or vius protection , malware, stuff like that. if that is a problem i'd get the settings right so it will work. i've seen peep post "shut down your macafee & or firewall" not on my pewter.
            glad tohear you got it though, i've got several corrupt downloads, most time when it error's i just go redownload from another site before i get squirmy wonderin.

cya

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
              IMO , i wouldnt shut down things like my firewall , or vius protection , malware, stuff like that. if that is a problem i'd get the settings right so it will work. i've seen peep post "shut down your macafee & or firewall" not on my pewter.
              glad tohear you got it though, i've got several corrupt downloads, most time when it error's i just go redownload from another site before i get squirmy wonderin.

cya
              yeah i dont ever shut down my VS, but today i noticed i ALWAYS got Handshake error this morning then i discovered that VS was in progress,

so after it finished i tried joinning a server and voila! (im not french) it worked!

Comment

Working...
              X