X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pixel aiming your tank

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000 View Post
    omg u are seroiusly retarded the runway fricken repairs the plane
    No, that building repairs, not the runway.

Comment

Try flying in damaged F35 vertically over carrier and see

Comment

no, the runway isnt actually what gives you the repair, if it did then when I land my J10 on the runway I wouldnt have to back it up past the UAV trailer to get to the repair box with the windsock on it, so if the jet is sitting there with 1-2 bars of health, you would have to get in and pull up a bit to start getting the repairs.......and with only 1-2 bars of health the jet WILL explode before it gets to the repair box
        the J10's actual spawn point gives you no repairs at all, much like the F35 on the carrier on Wake Island.......did you ever notice that if you are trying to take off and you get damaged either by enemy or friendly then you actually have to back up a bit to get the repair as you cant repair sitting in the exact same place as it spawned

Originally posted by signa View Post
        nice work!

on the subject of pixel shots, I have my ghost town tow shot
        very nice Sig, me and you have got to get together on this sometime on an empty server.....and try to not just kill each other like last time LOL you can help me build up a little collection that I eventually want to put all together into a single high quality video......youtube just doesnt cut it as far as seeing exactly where you need to aim

on a side note if anyone wants to get into long distance shots, it is a little easier to master the TOW shots as the TOW doesnt move around on you...they are still very hard to master though

Comment

Nice work, About how accurate does it have to be to hit the J-10?

Comment

what i want to know is how you found this out? trial and error? if so that mustve taken an age!

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
              Nice work, About how accurate does it have to be to hit the J-10?
              the accuracy part is the height, and if it was high quailty instead of youtube you would see the right spot, left to right is not such a big deal....you go a little left and hit the nose of the plane and go a little right you hit the tail section.....both resulting in it blowing up

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                Yes, you can only repair yourself on that ~1/3 of the carrier deck.
                I know

Comment

me tooo omg!!!

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                    nice work!

on the subject of pixel shots, I have my ghost town tow shot
                    could you put up the video of where you aim? that is some funny stuff though, the second time you see the guy a bit hesitant, the second he moves, BOOM!

everyone asking how he did it, obviously its trial and error
                    i did a similar one on Sharqi, using the immobile AA in middle of map (forgot the bloody flag name!), firing on the TV Station, you can hit the heli whilst its on the pad, small problem with the AA though is that you have to move the sights slightly otherwise the second shot would be off.

green line denotes shot(s) path. it is a very tight shot as the construction site is in between but it does go through. not gonna do a vid as i aint been on BF2 for a while now, and i personally just cant be assed to set it up.

Comment

Sharqi TOW from hotel to MEC uncap chopper is always fun, can sit there and spam and they'll never make it off the ground

Comment

^930 posts and there is still some noob in ya. :laugh:
                        Just proves time doesnt wash away the noobness.

Comment

Originally posted by Ins
                          Sharqi TOW from hotel to MEC uncap chopper is always fun, can sit there and spam and they'll never make it off the ground

I have two or three great TOW shot threads saved in my subscriptions. I am missing an awesome one from Karkand though.

Here is one of the Karkand's...but there is another one like it where you shoot at the square

Comment

Working...
                          X