pixel aiming your tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pixel aiming your tank

Ok some of you seen my thread about the tank range. I got a new shot.
    Scenario: You are on Wake and as USMC, you go to North Village first, of course there is no enemy there because they are all standing at the jet spawn waiting for the second J10 to spawn. Depending on your timing, you will usually get to the tank at North Village just before the 2nd J10 does spawns, so what do you do?
    This is what you do.......

For when you are USMC and try to cap the North Village flag at the start of the round. You will usually get there in time to shoot the second J10 that spawn...

I actually like this better than the F35 shot from the same CP.

Re: pixel aiming your tank

Thats awesome thanks for the info, going to try this

Comment

thats awesome

Comment

How many times did it take you to get that shot and how the heck did you know to aim there? (Nice shot by the way!)

Comment

Might need a high quality video, or a screenshot. Can't really decipher anything from that...

Comment

awesome vid im gonna start getting into those long range tank shots

Comment

Problem is you have to keep recalibrating it because whenever you fire a tank, the tank keeps moving forward, backward, sideways...

Comment

Theres another one like that on Mashtuur. On the 16 player map, spawn as USMC. The tank spawns at South Block. Move it out onto the street and facing the Mosque. You can kill the Vodnick that spawns at the hotel. I learned this one from a CAL match. The other team wiped out our entire squad before we ever got out of the gate, and capped us out before we knew exactly what happened. Very effective ...sucked for us though.

Comment

actually the key to that shot is to pull all the way up till the center of your tank is on the corner of the building and then let the tank settle, it will coast backwards a tiny bit and once it settles fire your shot, you can pull up to the building again and wait a second then fire another shot to kill the plane whores

I got a high quality vid of it, I lost the quality a little bit when I imported it to wmm

it took me a while to perfect it, but Im getting to the point where I pull up there and either hit the jet on the first shot or get DAM close LOL, close enough to take the jet down to 1-2 bars of health, which is ok because as soon as someone gets in to take off it will explode LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger
                    actually the key to that shot is to pull all the way up till the center of your tank is on the corner of the building and then let the tank settle, it will coast backwards a tiny bit and once it settles fire your shot, you can pull up to the building again and wait a second then fire another shot to kill the plane whores

I got a high quality vid of it, I lost the quality a little bit when I imported it to wmm

it took me a while to perfect it, but Im getting to the point where I pull up there and either hit the jet on the first shot or get DAM close LOL, close enough to take the jet down to 1-2 bars of health, which is ok because as soon as someone gets in to take off it will explode LOL

Would it repair once they got in the Jet, seeing as it's sitting on the runway which would repair it. After 3 bars the vehicle will no no longer explode.

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat View Post
                      Would it repair once they got in the Jet, seeing as it's sitting on the runway which would repair it. After 3 bars the vehicle will no no longer explode.
                      But whilst he is repairing on the runway you can adjust and fire another round and kill him.

Comment

you can do it on oman to, you can shoot the jets or helos on the carrier from the warehouse

Comment

nice work!

on the subject of pixel shots, I have my ghost town tow shot
                          "Crunch's First Officer"
                          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat View Post
                            I don't think jets repair just sitting there, don't they have to be moving? By then he's already blown up.

Comment

The runway doesn't repair, it's the square building that sits beside the runway, the one with the windsock on it, that does the repair function.

Comment

Working...
                              X