X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dont you just hate it

Originally posted by Ins View Post
    Lmao now you're the blind one, check my sigs >_>
    I just did and I could see that half of the time you are medic whoring, but yet the G36E people piss you off.

Of course on Karkand.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
      I just did and I could see that half of the time you are medic whoring, but yet the G36E people piss you off.
      Yup because the G36E is a nub weapon, pretty much no spread on it.

Defaults ftw. Guess that makes you the noob after seeing the stats :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Ins View Post
        Yup because the G36E is a nub weapon, pretty much no spread on it.

Defaults ftw. Guess that makes you the noob after seeing the stats :laugh:
        There are 2 types that piss me off: Karkand medic whores and people that punish for accidental TK's. The second type doesn't piss me off even nearly as much as the first one. If you let a monkey play Karkand for 300 hours, he'll learn not to be noob.

Comment

i just meant guys..which is why i started this thread. was that if i accidentally kill a team mate (especially after warning them previously) shouldnt they overlook that first TK? it was an ACCIDENT..its not like i planned it!

*goes to evil underground lab and produces a Claymore* "MUAHAHAHA now i shall make sure a team mate falls unsuspecting to this so i can suffer a negative score!!....hahaha im so evil!"

though the second time mine killed him...fair play to him for the punish...though tbf its not like he was losing points...while i was on the other hand >.<

=/

Comment

As for the OP, it's very simple. The SECOND they get into any vehicle, throw yourself at them. Get run and hit page-down, if they're in a tank, you can scrape the sides while in a fast vehicle, and it'll cause team damage + team killing, and so on.

Or just play on FF off servers

Comment

yeah it gets pretty annoying especially when ff is on and your ******* team mate steps on a claymore.

Comment

what is annoying is when you spam "sorry" clearly 3 or 4 times and they still punish you 10 seconds after you said sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                  As for the OP, it's very simple. The SECOND they get into any vehicle, throw yourself at them. Get run and hit page-down, if they're in a tank, you can scrape the sides while in a fast vehicle, and it'll cause team damage + team killing, and so on.

Or just play on FF off servers
                  *bows down to wise advice.....goes out to try it! ;D*

Originally posted by Jack.nd View Post
                  what is annoying is when you spam "sorry" clearly 3 or 4 times and they still punish you 10 seconds after you said sorry.
                  YES EXACTLY had this done 2 times today =(...by 1 nade :O its their damn fault really...

its like they saw it and decided "what the hey! screw it, i dont feel like shooting the enemy ill just play cricket and try to catch that nade! maybe ill get him out lawl"

Comment

thats why i say u should be able to pick how they detonate they should either be trip wire(like they are now) or with a clacker or somthing like the c4 so u can effectivly ambush.

Comment

that is a really good idea actually ;D...it would also stop ppl using C4 for that purpose instead of its primary function - > blow up assets (IMO)

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin
                        dont you just hate it when some idiots (sorry thats the only word for them) decide to punish u for a PURELY accidental TK

...there was this big noob today (hes not actually a noob..he was a captain) and i put 2 Claymores down the road infront of us - so we could see em but enemies cant (we had just captured a flag at the time) and i told him "Be careful of my claymores"...i wandered off and later found myself several points down cuz i got punished for Teamkilling him....i was so frustrated...not to mention he did it more than once =(
                        I take it you're new to BF2...?

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                          I take it you're new to BF2...?
                          yup - good spotage ;D infact ive said this in my other posts, which you can feel free to also browse

Comment

Ist just prt of teh game guys , nothing you can do about it i am afraid.

Comment

yeah i know - ive come to accept it now =)

Comment

Working...
                              X