Fastest Repair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fastest Repair?

To all of you that presented some facts that wrenching is faster than repairing from a vehicle, I guess the reason that I wasn't convinced was because when I'm not in a vehicle and not even armed, just laying somewhere repairing, I feel a lot more vournable and therefore the time drags so slowly. Maybe that's why I was under impression that it's much faster from a vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan View Post
      Well I tested it out last night...

1. Repaired a completely destroyed UAV trailer using the Wrench.

2. Repaired a completely destroyed SCAN trailer while in a transport vehicle.

In each case, I counted how long it took for the trailer to visually change from "destroyed" to "normal" (not a full repair, but you know what I mean).

The Result:
      Equal time. There is no difference.

On another note:
      Why do the Trailers sometimes take several seconds to come back online, but in other cases it's fairly quick? It's funny, because sometimes I get a 1-1/2 repair cycle for one Trailer and in other cases it's only like 3/4 cycle. Seems like another glitch in BF2....
      the number of C4 used depends on repair time before its back up and running.

yeh i know what you mean. there have been some cases where i have repaired a UAV to full and not received any repair points, and on one occasion, i got 3 for one asset

As for being quicker in a vehicle or not, i prefer to wrench it as it feels like i'm actually doing something, whereas repairing in a vehicle just sitting there feels like forever as your not doing anything. i might test it out some time, but really, you'd expect the times to be the same, wouldn't you?

EDIT- ^^^^ha thats exactly the opposite to what i thought

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
        Just so you know, a glitch is different than lag.
        And a b*tch is different then a f*g. Which one are you?

Comment

^^^^^
          Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Yaz888 View Post
            And a b*tch is different then a f*g. Which one are you?
            And a troll is a troll, which one are you?

Comment

Working...
            X